CHAPTER 44

"Baliw na." Luigi whispered to the trio as they watched Thirdy's facial expressions change every minute.

He was staring at nowhere with a straight face, but a few seconds later, his face formed a small smile, then back again to the serious face.

If it wasn't Thirdy, the trio would've assumed that the guy is seriously crazy.

"Share naman diyan bro" Pao nudged the latter.

Thirdy looked at him absent-mindedly.

"Ha? Share ng ano?"

The boys rolled their eyes simultaneously.

"I-share mo naman yung iniisip mo!"

"Wala naman akong iniisip." Thirdy denied.

"Seryoso ka tapos tatawa bigla at sasabihin mo saamin na wala kang iniisip? Nababaliw ka na ba?" Bacon furrowed his eyebrows.

Thirdy just laughed as a reply.

"Sabihin mo na kasi!"

"Dali na!"

The trio spent the next minutes forcing Thirdy to share his thoughts to them.

"Oo na sasabihin ko na! Kukulit eh" Thirdy chuckled.

The boys leaned forward to clearly hear what Thirdy will say.

"Si Bea..."

Thirdy paused for a while to giggle.

The trio smirked as they were also at the peak of their excitement.

"She told me...she told me that she still loves me." Thirdy blushed and hid his face on the pillow.

Their jaws literally dropped in amusement.

"Di nga?!"

"Oo ngaaaa. Sinabi niya kagabiii" Thirdy said while rolling on the couch.

"Hanep!"

"Iba talaga!"

"Maybe the night, holds a little hope for us deaaaaar" Pao sang which earned loud laughs from the boys.

"So ano na plano mo bro?" Bacon patted Thirdy's back.

Thirdy immediately stood up, seriousness plastered on his face.

"Di ko alam. I'm not even sure if she meant what she said last night."

"Yan ata yung rason kung bakit nagiging seryoso siya bigla bigla." Luigi whispered to Pao.

"What do you mean?" Bacon asked Thirdy.

"I don't know. She's not that drunk last night, pero nakainom siya. Who knows, baka hindi naman yun totoo."

"Sira." Pao slightly kicked the latter's leg. "Parang hindi mo kilala si Bea ah? Diba, she's more honest when she's drunk?"

"She is, dati. Di ko na alam ngayon. Five years, she changed a lot." Thirdy looked down.

"But her feelings for you never changed, right?"

Thirdy was taken aback as he remembered what Bea said to him last night.

"I didn't loved you, Thirdy. Because you know what? After all these years, I still love you."

Thirdy looked at Bea in shock.

He didn't knew what to feel.

Thos butterflies in his stomach were back after five long years.