CHAPTER 2

"Ok coach. I'll tell them, thank you coach!" Ponggay ended the call.

"Ano daw?" Deanna asked curiously.

"I have an announcement guys!" Ponggay said while flashing her million dollar smile.

"Di naman halatang good news no?" Jho uttered with a straight face.

"Sungit naman ni Maraguinot." Ponggay frowned.

"You know, the red days." Bea grinned.

"Kaya pala." Ponggay said, trying hard not to laugh. "Akala ko you had a fight with Nico eh."

"What's the announcement ba?" Jho said, as she was losing her temper.

"Ok ok, chill."

"And bakit ikaw yung mag-aannounce? Team captain? Team captain?" Jho raised an eyebrow.

The lady eagles just tried their very best not to laugh. You can't win against Jho if she has her monthly visitor, after all.

"I think Maddie is sleeping upstairs." Kat answered.

"Anyway, back to the announcement..." Ponggay said.

Silence.

"Anuna?" Dani asked.

"Cancelled training!!!" Ponggay screamed in happiness.

All you can hear at the Eliazo dorm was screams of joy of all the Lady Eagles, well except for the team captain, who just woke up from her 'beauty sleep'.

"Tangina, ang iingay niyo! Bakit ba?!" Maddie shouted, sounding pissed.

"Minsan feeling ko si Ponggay ang team captain eh." Deanna giggled. "Mas nauna niyang nalaman na we don't have training this afternoon."

"What?! Cancelled training?! OMG YAAA-" Maddie suddenly stopped screaming when Bea covered her mouth.

"Ingay mo." Bea smirked.

All Maddie was able to do was roll her eyes.

"Let's watch a movie!" Sydney exclaimed while picking a CD.

"Sure. What movie?" Kat asked.

"Drum rooooll" Ponggay said while tapping the table aggresively while Sydney slowly showed the CD.

"Despicable Me 2!!!!!" Sydney said excitedly.

They all stared at Sydney, just to make sure that she's serious about it.

"Wala nang iba?" Jho asked while rolling her eyes playfully.

"I swear, this is the best movie the world has to offer." Sydney assured as she opened the TV.

I am Janeena Chan and I will be your host for this episode of UAAP Fit.

"Nood muna tayo upfront? Let's support Janeena muna." Bea suggested.

"Well if you say so, but let's watch this after." Sydney replied in defeat.

And now we are here in one of the prestigous schools in the Philippines which also participates in the UAAP.  We are in the home of the Blue Eagles....the Ateneo de Manila University!

"Wait, diba Janeena said na may shooting sila here kahapon? So ngayon agad pinalabas ng ABS-CBN?" Jules wondered.

"I think so. Look behind Janeena, its the Moro Lorenzo Field. I think she went in that direction when we saw her yesterday." Maddie explained.

"You have a point naman." Jules nodded.

And we have a special guest today. He is a member of the Ateneo Blue Eagles basketball team and the Finals MVP of UAAP Season 80. He is no other than Thirdy Ravena!

"He looks familiar." Bea suddenly said.

"Uh...what do you mean?" Deanna questioned.

"I think I've met him already. I just can't recall when."

No one dared to speak.

"Did I said anything wrong?" Bea asked while scratching her head.

"Nothing naman." Jules assured.

"Uhm...I think you met him na, we're siblings, remember nung hinatid niya ako dito sa dorm because its my first day here?" Dani recalled.

"Ohhh, I remember na." Bea smiled while nodding.

-----

"Are you sure about this?" Jigs asked hesitantly.

"Of course."

"But we don't even have a single detail about that person. Who are we going to file a case against with?" Anton wondered.

"That's what were about to find out. Once we know the person behind all of these, we'll start the case."

They all nodded.

"You're really that serious about this no?" Tyler asked, smiling.

"He took my girlfriend away from me, and if having him behind bars is the best thing that I can do to gain justice, I'll do it, whatever it takes." Thirdy said, determination evident in his eyes.

-----