CHAPTER 8

Bea was scrolling through her twitter feed, as she saw one tweet that made her squeal in excitement.

"OMG! LANY will be having a concert tomorrow?!" Bea asked excitedly.

"Yep. Huli ka na sa balita ate." Dani laughed.

"I want to watch!" Bea started visiting different websites wherein she can buy a ticket.

"Well goodluck on that Ate Bei. As far as I know, sold-out na." Jules informed.

"What?! No!" Bea slapped her head in disappointment. "May kilala kayo na nagbebenta pa?" She asked.

"I got my ticket from Marco eh. But he only bought tickets for the both of us." Jules explained.

"Basta ako, team livestream lang." Dani joked.

"Baka meron pa." Bea continued to search on her phone as a notification popped up. It was a message from Thirdy.

Bei! Are you busy tomorrow?

No naman. Why? Bea replied.

Not longer than a minute, she received a reply.

Do you want to join me at the concert of LANY? I have an extra ticket 😊.

"Oh my God!" Bea jumped on the bed in happiness.

OMG! Sure!!! How much ba? I'm willing to pay!!! 😂😂😂

"Nakahanap ka ng ticket ate?" Dani asked.

"Yes! Your brother offered me his extra one." Bea said, her wide smile still plastered on her face.

"My brother? As in Kuya Thirdy?" Dani asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." Bea nodded.

"What the hell? Bakit hindi saakin binigay?!"

"Kawawa naman siya. Sarili niyang kuya pinagpalit siya." Jules teased.

Bea just laughed at the scenario, and after a few minutes, she received another text from Thirdy.

Wag! No need to pay na! Libre ko! 😉

"What the hell!" Bea screamed and rushed to hug her roomates. "Nilibre niya ako!"

"Swerte mo sa kuya ko ah." Dani rolled her eyes playfully.

"Super!"

"Sige na nga Ate, you can go na. May tiwala naman ako ng slight sa kuya ko." Dani giggled and Jules nodded.

"Yay! And kasama ko naman si Jules eh." Bea said.

"Hay nako ate. Hihiwalay yan sayo pag kasama niyan si Marco." Dani glared at Jules.

"Hindi naman kaya!" Jules defended.

The two girls continued to argue while Bea replied to Thirdy.

Are you serious?? OMG! Thank you so muuuuch!!! You're the best! 💙

Thirdy: No prob hehe! I'll see ya tom? Sunduin kita. Sabay na tayo.

No need na! Sabay nalang kami ni Jules. Update me nalang kung saan tayo magmemeet. Thank you talaga!

Thirdy: Sure 😊

Bea just smiled at the thought that she's going to the concert of her favorite band. But what's excites her the most is singing the songs together with her favorite person. Which is, for her, not a concept anymore.

-----

"Thirds!" Bea waved her hand when she saw Thirdy outside the entrance of Araneta.

"Hi Bei! Uy Jules!" Thirdy greeted the two girls.