Chapter 1- Sun Kissed

Ginger

"I don't give a damn about your excuses Ralph, I want my goddamn money!" pulling his head back so he can look at me up side down, seeing as he was tied to a chair he couldn't really turn around even if he wanted too. "I told you last week that if you didn't give me my money I'd have to do something to that pretty little face of yours, didn't I?"

Somewhere in an abandoned factory, I am wasting my day away beating the living shit out of a guy that loves the drugs and the sex, I provide for him. And this ass doesn't want to pay me my dues, now don't get the wrong idea. I'd fuck him if i wasn't already mentally taken by another. But I just provide him with the girls. He's a six foot sexy god, with a short buzz cut that went well with his full grown beard. He had hazel eyes that made you feel like you were watching the sunrise, and a slim build that still made him look hot as hell. But that only goes so far for me, especially when it comes to pay day.

Taking another swing at him, I hit him right in the jaw that sends his head flying to the right. "Come on Ral, you know I love you but if I don't get that money then I'm gonna have to kill you." giving him a half hearted smile as I swing my leg over his lap so I now straddling him, "And that's gonna be so messy and so exhausting, plus your way to good looking to leave this earth without fucking me at least once." grinding myself down against his pelvic area I start to feel some kind of build up. Liking it I continue, keeping a slow but hard rhythm, slowly letting out a moan I start to feel him getting a hard on. Forgetting where we were and that we weren't alone I can't help myself as I start to feel my climax getting closer. Keeping eye contact with Ralph I lean in and whisper so only he can hear me "Fuck, imagine the fun we'd have without clothes on." giving him a peak on the cheek I turn my head to look at my brother that has been watching unamused this entire time.

"You finished Gin, because I'd really like to get going before some bum comes in here looking for shelter for the night." laughing at my brother as I simply get up from Ralph's lap and get behind him to untie him.

"I'll let you go this time Ralph but when I come to collect next week, you won't be happy with the outcome." standing straight up I turn to my brother before walking to the exit without a glance behind me. I hate having to beat everyone up for money but that's how the boss wants it and his wish is my command. Usually it's my brother that deals with the beating but today I was feeling up to it. Well that and I caught River with another slut this morning. So I needed to release some of my physical frustrations, and Ralph was my best bet. Opening the door to my 1969 Ford Mustang I hop in with ease. Starting it up I wait for my brother to get in before I take off toward the place I call home base.

"Was that really necessary? Gin you can't let River get to you like that, you know he just sleeps around to hurt. You know that right?" I know he's right but I can't help it, he makes me so mad that I feel like I black out sometimes.

" I know Jackson but it's like he knows what buttons to push, and I can't help it" knowing I won't want to talk about it anymore he swiftly changes the subject.

"Damn Gin, did you have to go and bust up your hands so bad? Now I'm never gonna hear the end of it from him. You know he hates when you do the collections, I'm gonna get my ass kicked." Laughing at him I ignore him and take off into the city.

My life is so fucked up, and my brother was all I had, I couldn't be more happier about our reconnected relationship. He's the oldest, only by two years, he even thinks he can still control me but those days are over. Ever since my creep of an ex cheated on me I've promised myself that I wouldn't let just anyone control me. And that's when I met River, and fuck me I've never squeezed my legs together so hard in my life. He made me cum just from looking at him, I can't wait till I have my wicked way with him one of these days.