WORDS of CONTEXT

So in this future we have built around us the habits of our kind as ever were changed radically by the things we had invented. Science. Technology. Our meaning now lay more in games and virtual experiences. Our minds and souls – lost to them...

But it took some people to see this happening, and to work towards a solution. I think I can count myself among them. We gave our time, energy and hope for a harmonious culture of men and women acutely aware of themselves and their place in the universe. A game to be more than a game. It would be one, important, changing realm towards global unification.

Maybe we just kept looking around us at the preoccupations and delusions around us – in our fellow men – and kept asking one simple question over and over :

'How can it not know what it is?'

I think it's a line from some old 20th century film, itself taken from an earlier book about robots replacing humans, and humans not knowing the difference.... It was, for sometime, posted on the wall in one of our development studios.

But one I especially like these days goes: 'Human meaning is defined by human effort.' Another quote, from another old, green and wise book. To me it says: we must find pleasure again in forms of harmonious, worthwhile contact with the Source; with our work, with balance... and simpler things.... and the 'fear' of being in proximity to the wild.

From Early Green Designs by Zack Collins, a leading Dev. Division Developer