| polyjuice potion 2 | ~ d malfoy

I got back to my room, as a prefect we get our own personal room, I saw Ron at his room fast asleep. I was still bothered about Draco's father luring me in the Room of Requirement. I haven't done anything wrong at all? All these thoughts were drowned when I laid down in my bed and went to sleep, instantly.

It was a bright morning, I got to my feet and did my stuff. I put on my robes and badge as I went out the room, I saw Ron in the couch then smiled when he saw me,"Blimey, Y/N how long do you even take to get ready!"

"Or you just got out so early, literally Ron that was just 5 minutes." I deadpan, he crimsons which matched the colour of his hair.

We began to walk to the Great Hall with tons of laughter, the fact that Draco tried talking to me in the Prefect common room when Ron took my hand and dragged me away, more likely away from him.

We sat down beside Harry and Hermione which was both eating lightly and read a book beside. I smirk,"Well, this is a very new sight for me. Harry when did you learn to read?"

"Haha Y/N very funny. It's just I found something out last night and I couldn't sleep because of it." Harry groans, I took the book from him and it was a book from the Restricted Section, all about Codes and things which made utterly no sense to me.

"Y/L/N, can we please talk?" That was why Harry and Ron was glaring at someone from behind me and it was Malfoy.

"Y/N, he's dangerous." Hermione takes my shoulder softly and I press my lips into a thin line,"We're just gonna talk Hermione I promise I'll be safe."

I got up from my chair and followed Draco, I felt everyone's eye were on me and I glance at the Slytherin table and Pansy was sending death glares at me.

"Y/L/N, I'm sorry about my father." Draco suddenly stop and apologises to me and I was left in shock.

"Draco, it's okay. But why did he do it?" I stutter then he took a deep breath and said,"When we were in our 2nd year I felt something, I treated it like nothing until when we met not at the best times I got this weird feeling. Then knew shortly that I was in love with you.

"When school ended I went home and told my mother about it which told my father. My father didn't take it well as I was in love with a half blood. I didn't know that he would take matter this way." Draco tells me and I couldn't believe what I just heard, he was in love with me?

"Draco... you're in love with me?" I stutter, complete lost for words. My vocabulary slowly leaving my mind, descending into darkness as I stared at him with complete wide eyes, he turned crimson with a light nod.