| polyjuice potion 1 | ~ d malfoy

I hated the way he acts on other students, just because he's in Slytherin, he feels like he owns Hogwarts. I, once saw him vociferating a student just beside the Ravenclaw common room. I was about to step up, as a prefect myself. The problem was he was also a prefect for some idiotic reason along with his "girl" Pansy Parkinson.

Every time he passes us, he hisses at Harry, Ron and Hermione but not me, which I found mysterious. Hermione told me that maybe he's planning on something like I fall for him then leaves me, I doubt that that'll happen.

I just loathe Draco Lucius Malfoy with every cell in my body.

"What are you doing out, Colin?" I say, I had to roam every hall in the school to make sure none students are out their common rooms.

"I just want to take a photo with you..." Colin lifts his camera that's strapped around his neck. I gave him a small and faint smile.

"That's very sweet, Colin. But I can't you should go back to the common room or else I'll take Gryffindor house points." I calmly state, Colin frowns then began running down the dark corridor. I began chasing him until I heard a voice behind me,"Petrificus Totalus!"

Then a small flicker of light shot past me and into Colin's small figure, he froze before face planting into the floor. I gasp turning around to face him, Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing here, Malfoy? You're supposed to keep watch at the West Wing and the Dungeons." I hiss at him as he just kept a grin on his face.

"I couldn't help it, Y/L/N to hear your voice in a frustrated pitch, so I checked in." He grimaces at me, then I shake my head no and made my way to Colin.

"Don't, Y/L/N." Draco stands beside me, taking my shoulder refraining me to check on Colin."That's not him, someone used to Polyjuice potion and must've hid the real Colin."

"But how?" I stutter then he points his wand at the imposter,"Don't, we need to tell the professors about this."

Draco rolls his eyes at my statement then casted a spell and the body floated into the air and we ran to Dumbledore's office.

"Lemon drops." We said the password in sync and the gargoyle twisted and turned revealing a stair going up, I went first then Draco followed me behind, same for the body. We reached the top and saw Dumbledore at his desk, stroking his phoenix's feathers.

"Headmaster?" I politely knock, he looks up at me then gestures us forward.

"Ms. Y/L/N, Mr. Malfoy to what do I owe this late visit?" Dumbledore wheezes, Draco moves the body in front of Dumbledore, he gasps at the student.

"That's not Colin Creevey, sir. It's an imposter, some must've used a Polyjuice potion and hid the real Colin. He was luring Y/L/N into the Room of Requirement." Draco informs Dumbledore, he nods at Draco's statement then lifted his wand and placed a spell on the body, it was revealed. It was to my surprise, Lucius Malfoy.

I gasp loudly,"Draco, your father... what?"

"Ms. Y/L/N, please go back to your common room. I'll be going to have a talk with Mr. Malfoy here." Dumbledore inquires, I looked at Draco and he gave me a small smile which was new to me.