curiosity 11 ~ h potter

!! reminder, the events happening might not follow the movie/book. this chapter/s will be covering death, self-harm, foul words !! 

 Pointing my wand at the person in front of me, "Don't get any closer." I sneered at him, he chuckles and walks closer and the first years behind me cowers. That idiot, I told Cho to help gather the first years and I saw them hiding in the lavatory with Moaning Myrtle. Using my magic I blasted him away and grabbed the wrists of the two first years and led them to the Room of Requirement and into the secret passageway.

"Chang, I told you to gather them." I scoff, entering the room and saw her just standing by, she frowns, "Sorry." I gesture the first years into the painting while I ran back out and saw Luna by the stairs, she seems me and starts waving for me to come closer, running over to her, "I overheard Harry and Ginny talking earlier."

 Feeling a tad awkward to where this conversation was going, I just tried relaxing myself because I got curious by what Luna had heard from their conversation. "Should I be nervous?" I asked her. She just shrugged and began talking.

"Ginny told Harry about her telling you what happened between them, I take it that it was something personal and something you didn't like... seeing how red you look right now." She pointed out, I chuckled trying to calm myself down.

"What did Harry say?" Asking her.

Luna replied with a small smile, "He was quite devastated about it, how you heard from her and not him. He also said he would talk to you and fix his mistakes... he also mentioned something about a promise that he made..."

A promise? What promise did he make? I just nodded and thanked Luna for this information and told her that I needed to do rounds and keep everyone safe, she also excused herself and started to run the opposite direction from where I'm heading to.

"Please save her."

"I can't lose you."

"I'll avenge you."

"Your death will never be forgotten."

"You fought bravely."

My heart broke as I walked through the Great Hall, it has been hours ever since the war has started. Death Eater came from all directions, I was only one person and all I could defend was one place and trying my best, I kept moving and made my area more wider, so I could protect more people. I sat down on a chair placed against the wall and resting my head, letting out a long sigh. "I couldn't save them from my father... I'm responsible for their deaths."

"You aren't." I hear a familiar voice, closing my eyes not wanting to see his face right now or I might breakdown and cling onto his arms and never let go, he's my weakness, he makes me vulnerable. We're each other's weakness.

"I'm one of the reasons why he's waging this war." I deadpanned, hearing him sigh and placing a hand on mine for warmth and comfort, slowly intertwining his hand onto mine. I was about to let go of his hand because I was so close to tears until he spoke.

"Please, don't let go of me... not yet."

Biting my lip, I softened my hand and just let him hold my hand. Letting out the breath, I've been holding back ever since his hand touched mine. Also not aware that a tear fell from my eye, "Talk to me. Explain everything."

"Now? Don't you want to wait for." He was taken off guard, cutting him off not wanting to waste anymore time, "Tell me now... please." Lowering my head to finally face him, looking at the expression he has on his face, he looked hesitant on what he has to say.