ONE

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐚 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞"

"Joon, table four needs you..."

The blonde, tall and a handsome young man winked at his boss, Kim Seokjin playfully before he took one bottle of red wine with two glass, heading to table number four. As he walked to table number four, few people were whistling, catcalling at Joon for his ravishing appearance tonight.

Tonight, he was wearing a long see-through black chiffon blouse and a tight leather pant; also in black that will accentuate his long leg and thick thigh muscle. He was walking in the club with the train of his long clothes fluttering like a skirt giving an overwhelming atmosphere – like a runaway model.

His swag didn’t stop there, where he deliberately wore a black satin choker on his neck, presenting himself as a full course of meal. A final touch with a black eyeliner with pink lip gloss to make him prettier than yesterday – looking so majestic under the dim light of the club. Joon just being naughty today.

Every table he passed, a few eyes on him with jaw almost drop to the floor - looking at how swift his sway his perky butt. He smirked with amusement at those perverted gazes, already adapted to the situation everyday.

At the corner of the host club, he saw the young male that seems too nervous waiting for him

At the corner of the host club, he saw the young male that seems too nervous waiting for him. Hmm, a first timer! Joon always knew from the first impression. And he does wonder, why a first timer asked for his service? He is the most expensive in the club, top charted among other male hosts. Only the richest can afford to pay him per hour. Or maybe the boy came from a rich family!

"Hey Prince...I'm Joon, your host for tonight..." Said Joon with his signature dimple smiles, proudly shown his white Colgate perfect teeth.

The male flinched at the greets before he nodded slowly. "Ha-Hai, Joon. I'm...."

"Prince rules number one. No name, please. Here we will call our valuable customer as Prince or Princess. Your secret is safe with us, dear!" Interrupts Joon while he took a seat beside the shy boy. He crossed his long legs and spread his arm on the headboard of the couch, behind the boy's back. He then winked at the boy, making him blush profusely. A tinge of pink hue painted on his squishy cheek.