20 | The McShizzle is out

Thalia POV (before they entered the next room)~

 Well that was quite a show.

First Lyddia is awake, then turns out to be a monster, who then attacks Skye and gets killed, then Nico and Skye skip away to some dark hallway leaving us with a hysterical Hazel.

What has happened to my life.

 I hurried after them, after of course making sure our little 'prisoners' were safely tucked away so they would not try to kill us.

"Wait up! Gods, ever hear of being a team? Which basically means we have to stick together!" I called out to them.

They ignored me.

I am really starting to hate these two.

Soon I caught up to them and gripped their shoulders tightly while whipping them around so they were facing me.

"Can you guys just please, wait up?" I asked, out of breath from my sprint down the dark hallway.

Nico looked over at Skye, an amused expression on his face. "I never even knew you could say the word please Thals. I am honored you said it to me."

"Oh shut up Death Breath."

"Make me Pinecone face!"

"Ugh your such an idiot Zombie Boy,"

"Well your an airhead, Airhead."

"Wow, that really was bad Neeks."

"Quit it you two! Now may we please just continue? Without you guys fighting?" Skye said in annoyance.

I just huffed and folded my arms across my chest.

Nico did the same.

Skye sighed and continued to walk down the hall, with us in tow.

-----------------------

We entered a new room. One that resembled a work shop. 

I thought back to what that monster had said.

So there slowly pickong each of us off, making us face our worst fears.

I wonder who's this one is.

Then I heard a muffled, "Oh yea! They are finally letting the McShizzle Man out!"

And I knew exactly who's fear this was.

Leo POV~

I watched as my little cage began to finally melt away, after countless hours of trying to burn it.

So I couldn't help but pump my fists in the air and yell, "Oh yea! They' are finally letting the McShizzle Man out!"

Soon my whole cage dissipated completely. And I smiled a big smile.

"So I see you have missed the great and awesome Leo," I told them, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Like we would miss an annoying pest like you Leo," Thalia sneered.

Oh she wanted me so badly.

"Anyway, may I ask where the Hades are we?" I asked glancing around.

And my heart practically stopped.

"N-no way. This place burned down!" I yelled, my eyes widening. 

The air thickened and soon it was just me and Skye.