Future fics

Hello guys!

These are some ideas I have for future fanfics/crossovers (teh names are not this ones, it's only for explaining):

- Izuku Morningstar

Izuku son of Lucifer Morningstar. Hero. Ship not decided.

- Izuku Cipher

Izuku made a deal with Bill Cipher. Probably a weird hero. Ship not decided.

- Izuku the Obscurus

World of BNHA with also some magic and some characters from FBAWTFT with Izuku as an Obscurus under Newt Scammander's protection and teachings. Hero. Possible Izuku x Melissa.

- Izuku Mercer

Izuuk with powers from Prototype. Hero. Ship not decided.

- Psycho Deku

Same as in the anime up to a certain point where Izuku will change. Possibly change to Villain. Possible Izuku x Toga.

- Izuku Force wielder

I'm a fan of Star Wars. Izuku with a Telekinetic Quirk called The Force and some (actually many) references to Star Wars. ("I'm your father" reveal included). Hero. Ship not decided.

- Izuku the Ink Demon

Izuku, Toga, and Shinso murdered at the age of 5 while working as the voices for Bendy, Alice and Boris, back to life fused with characters. Revenge seeking Hero. IzuToga.

And that would be all at the moment. Vote which one you'd like to see first. The one with more votes will be the next one once a current story is finished, the after finishing another, the next one, and so on. Some changes may occur in the meantime in affiliation or ship.

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!!