Chapter 8: Battle training Pt. 2

Outside the building, Uraraka and Bakugou had to stay next to the door, so that they wouldn't see where the bomb nor Midoriya were on the screens the rest of the class were looking at. That's why they didn't see Midoriya's plan starting.

- Allright, we cannot go to 100% without losing our minds, not even 50%, but we can try with to go with THAT - said Midoriya to Venom. The symbiote immediately understood what form Izuku was referring to. They had been training to control they're power, and they had been able to obtain a small form which they could use. It wasn't as strong as they could possibly be, but they could control it almost perectly.

- You better ready yourself - said Venom - Because I have an idea. - explained Venom. His idea basically consisted on taking the bomb to the building's rooftop, which was inaccessible as it didn't have any entrance from inside the building. But when they transformed into their base attack form, they grabbed the bomb and took it through one of the windows using black mass tentacles which came from their back to climb, while they held the bomb with their arms and legs. They left it on the rooftop, where Uraraka and Bakugou couldn't see it. Those who were inside the monitors room could see Izuku though, and were all very impressed of his tactics. Every one of them were smiling and enjoying it, but All Might's reasons to smile weren't the same as them.

- That decoy weighs 500 Kg - he thought - you've really become stronger my boy - he then pressed a button to be able to speak through the building's inner and outer loudspeakers - The Heroes must now enter the building! PLUS ULTRA EVERYONE!

Bakugou and Uraraka entered the building then, but before being able to walk 5 meters inside of it, Bakugou stopped Uraraka and told her...

- Listen to me round face - he said - As Deku will find us first for sure, I want you to go looking out for the bomb while I battle him.

- But Bakugou! - replied Uraraka - Midoriya is very strong!, Wouldn't it be better to battle him both of us at the same time to be able to win?

- I don't care what he may seem, - replied Bakugou obviously pissed off - HE'S STILL A FUCKING DEKU, AND I WILL BEAT HIM UP UNTIL HE REALIZES THAT!

- And how will you do that Kacchan? - asked a voice which they both knew was Midoriya's, but which still didn't sound entirely like his. It sounded... darker, more scary. Like the hissing of a snake in the verge of an attack - Will you beat me up like when we were kids? - said the voice again, this time from a different place. Midoriya wasn't angry. After all, he had forgiven Kacchan. But he wanted to create a feeling of tension and fear between him and his opponents. Suddenly, the Heroes saw a piece of ceiling different from the rest. It was... moving?!

- He's been guiding us to a trap - suddenly realized Bakugou seeing that following the voice they hadn't taken care of looking where there were going. And now, it was too late to escape. The piece of ceiling then detached from it, and came crashing down onto the ground, breaking it partly. When he landed, he began to regain his real colors. He had been using two abilities which no one else knew about. The whole time he had been talking, he had been sticking to the ceiling thanks to the Symbiote's composition, and using an ability to use a camouflage that made him 99% invisible. The problem was that it needed a lot of concentration. But thanks to the training he had made, he was now able to control it at will. But he was now showing the real form he was using. He had deployed black mass all around his body, merging with his suit's shape, and making it look as if he was wearing a completely black version of his hero suit. But what was scarier of all was his face. His eyes now looked red, and his mask, which was the only part of his costume he was really showing now had some strange pointy things showing partially from under the mask.