why... do I feel so tight in my chest? I don't want to say anything... I really hesitate but...

"I beg you okay Hana ah... please I really beg you" she begs me. This is really hesitated... I didn't say anything but just...

"Al- Alright... I'll help you" I agreed with her hesitantly. I can't do anything anyway.

Also the person that I really like is Han Jisung and not him.

"Ohh jinjjayeo? Gomawo Hana ^^ anyway Hana ah I-" her phone is ringing. She looks at me and I just nodded to let her pick up the call.

After a few moment she done calling.
"Oh Hana ah I think I got to go. I'm sorry" she told me that she needs to go somewhere. Looks in hurry

"oh it's okay Lami. You look in hurry, you can go now" I told her with a smile. So she won't notice that im sad.

(Imagine that Hana is crying... x'D)

 After that she left I began to cry

After that she left I began to cry. But eh... why am I crying for?

"Don't cry Hana... stop crying... and be strong. You don't like him either. The one you like is Han Jisung and not Park Jisung! Okay?!" I told myself quietly so no one will hear what I've just said to myself.

Then I left the coffee shop. And I don't want to go to practice today so I go back home.

-The Next Day-

I get up and prepare for school. I didn't get to sleep at all last night.

I was thinking too much. Aishh... I shouldn't think about that a lot. Should mind my own business its better.

*Skip Time To Break Time*

Its break time. I didn't talk to anyone in the classroom it's like I ignored everyone the whole time... even Yeonji and Jaehee I didn't talk with them.

They know that I'm in bad mood so they are afraid to ask me.

Only both of them know how am I when I'm in bad mood or not feeling okay.

I went to the library alone since at there is quiet. I find a place to sit for a bit and think about what happened ytd.

When Lami was hugging Park ji's back and she asked me to help her.

Aishh.... I'm getting headache so I decided to walk around in the library and to find some book to read.

Ahah! Found the book that I wanted to read. But... the book shelf is a bit high for me.

But still I can reached it haha. But then someone stopped my hand

(Just like the picture down here -w-)

I look up and see it's Park ji.

I get startled and almost fall down but Park ji was already pinned me to the bookshelf.

"Uh... w-what are you doing?! Get off" I tried to push him away but he's too strong.

"Yah!! You're hurting me" I told him. But he just stand there with the serious look to me. I started to look away.

"Yah low your voice down. We're in the library" he told me.

But what's with this situation?! Pinned me on the bookshelf. Then I suddenly remembered what happened ytd.

"But l-let me go jeezzzz" I tried to move out from the pinned on the bookshelf.

But he won't let me gooooo wth is wrong with him?!

"Why are you being like this?" He asked.

"W-what do you mean?! Just let me go already. And why are you sometimes be rude to me and sometimes you're being nice to me?!" I told him that and I try to move out but still can't!! I can't even look at him in the eyes.

"Just because I like you. So what?" He said.

W-what d-did He s-say...? L-l-like me?
Since he forget himself I pushed him and ran away from him.

Park Jisung's POV:

I was walking pass by the library in the hall way and I saw Hana is sitting in there.

What's with that girl? Didn't come to practice ytd and even ignored everyone the whole time.

So I decided to go in there. I sneaked to see what is she doing then she walks around to find a book.

She found the book but it's a bit high but she still can reach. But then I went behind her and stopped her

she looks up and see it's me so she get startled

she looks up and see it's me so she get startled. She almost fall down so I just try to help her to not fall but I pinned her on the bookshelf.

"Uh... w-what are you doing?! Get off" She tried to push me away but can't.

"Yah!! You're hurting me" she told me. But i just stand there with the serious look to her. So she started to look away.

"Yah low your voice down. We're in the library" I told her.

"But l-let me go jeezzzz" she said and tries to move out.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked.

"W-what do you mean?! Just let me go already. And why are you sometimes be rude to me and sometimes you're being nice to me?!" She said to me. She even can't look at me in the eyes.

"Just because I like you. So what?" I said. Her eyes widen and I'm also shocked myself. I blushed and looked away.

Since she has chance she slaps me and pushed me away then quickly ran away from me.

I just stand still there in shocked with my hand cover my mouth. Damn it... I'm screwed.