Chapter 27

"The weather is pissing me off." Hoseok says, as he looks out the window of their hotel room, where he can't see anything but heavy raindrops and fog everywhere. The boys wanted to do a walk around the town they are staying in today, but the weather did not fit their expectation of a nice walk.

"Well it seems like we shouldn't do our walk through the town today." Hyungwon laughs it off, scratching the back of his head.

"No really? I didn't think that." Hoseok adds, slightly annoyed.

Hyungwon starts pouting as he looks at Hoseok. "You don't need to be mad at me too. I didn't influence the weather to be bad."

"I know that. But I'm just annoyed that my plan for today does not work out, okay? I wanted you have a nice day with you."

Hyungwon shakes his head. "We can still have a nice day. There surely are some nice indoor activities we can do."

"And what?"

Hyungwon shrugs and grab one of the flyers that lay on the table of their hotel room. "Don't ask me. I don't know." He answers, looking through the papers, hoping to find something interesting. He scrolls through it for a while, but most of the time he only finds himself feeling some kind of antipathy for anything he sees. Hyungwon has almost given up, as on the last page something catches his eyes.

"Hoseok look!" he says, holding up the flyer in front of the older boy. "This is interesting."

"What I it?" Hoseok asks, sliding closer to Hyungwon, looking at the flyer. "And aquarium? Are you sure?"

"Yes, why not?" Hyungwon asks, his eyes widening a bit. "Don't you like it? I could choose something else if you want."

Hoseok quickly shakes his head. "Oh my god no that's fine."

"You didn't seem pleased."

"No, it's all good. I was a bit surprised that you liked such stuff. I wouldn't have thought it that's all." Hoseok smiles.

"Now you know." Hyungwon replies. "Anyways, want to go or should we waste another hour?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Stop rushing me, I need my time."

Hyungwon ruffles through the older boys' hair and grins a little. "If you hurry up now, we can do something you want to do later, okay?"

"Oh, and I already know what I want to do with you." He whispers, as he leans closer to Hyungwon, their lips almost touching. Teasing Hyungwon a little, he slowly starts brushing over the younger boys' thigh as he watches him carefully. His hand slowly wanders upwards and he lets it rest on Hyungwons waist, still watching him as he does so.

"You're going to kiss me now, or not?" Hyungwon asks, slightly laughing in confusion.

Hoseok raises and eyebrow and grins at his boyfriend. "Someone seems desperate."

"I'm not." Hyungwon pouts. "I only may be desperate for leaving because I want to see some baby sea lions."

"You're so cute do you know that?" Hoseok asks with a sheepish smile.

Hyungwon shakes his head. "No, I don't."

Hoseok pouts and leans a bit closer to his boyfriend, catching a slight blush on his cheeks. "Oh, how adorable you are. I'd like to taste your sweet lips right here."

"Then do?" Hyungwon raises an eyebrow and smirks at the older boy.

"I thought you want to go now?" Hoseok asks, now smirking a well, slowly leaning over Hyungwon, shifting their positions so the younger boy lays halfway under him.