Chapter 15

"God Hoseok I am so afraid, to say something wrong and that they won't hire me." Hyungwon whines. He decided to visit the bookstore two days after Hoseok told him about this job offer. And there he is. Wearing neat clothes, a resume in his hands and nervously gazing around the flat.

"There is not much you can say wrong. Just be yourself and everything else will be fine. Believe me." Hoseok tries to encourage the younger boy a little bit. "And honestly... I might be quite charming, but I don't think I am a god yet, right?"

"That not what I wanted to say." Hyungwon giggles a bit and slightly punches Hoseok against his shoulder. "But what if I still manage to say something dumb?"

"It will be fine. If you want we can practice everything one last time, but that must be quick, because we need to leave in 10 minutes." The older boy smiles at Hyungwon, hoping he can calm down the other boys nerves a bit.

"No, please no. I don't want to practice it, because I think I will fail even more if I do."

"As you say..." Hoseok smiles. "Then don't keep thinking about it and try to distract yourself. Somehow."

Hyungwon looks at him, raised eyebrows and arms slightly crossed in front of his chest. "How? There is not much I can do in 10 minutes that keeps me from overthinking."

"I think I know something." Hoseok smirks and slowly takes a few steps in Hyungwons direction, to pull him closer. Before placing his lips on Hyungwons, he looks at him for a few seconds, admiring his beautiful face slightly smiling. A few seconds later Hoseok closes the gap between the two boys. They melt into a soft and peaceful kiss.

Immediately Hyungwon forgets everything around and only focuses on Hoseoks lips, his fingers that slowly trail up his face and the butterflies in his stomach that make him go crazy. He slowly puts his hands on Hoseoks hips, pulling him even closer and deepening the kiss. No matter how many times he has kissed Hoseok in the past weeks, it gets better every time their lips touch.

Out of breath, Hoseok breaks the kiss, smiling at Hyungwon like crazy and coming dangerously close to his face. "I love you so much." He whispers in the ears of the other, making Hyungwon shiver.

"I love you too Hoseok." Hyungwon whispers back, slowly placing his head on Hoseoks shoulder to calm himself down. He feels the other boys' hands in his hair just a few second later, slowly stroking through it, making him smile.

"I think we must go now." Hoseok says, still whispering, afraid to break the moment.

"I don't want to." Hyungwon whispers back, hugging Hoseok even closer than he did before. Slowly breathing finally calms his heart down and after a few more moments of silence he raises his head, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Okay I think I am ready now." He states, talking a bit louder.

Hoseok slowly takes his hand, grabs his key, and closes the door behind the two boys. "Let's get you to your first day of work."

"I don't even know if I will work today Hoseok." Hyungwon whines again.

"You will. I feel it." The older boy smiles encouragingly, while they take slow steps in the direction of Hoseoks car.

Hyungwon slowly nods, while he gets into Hoseoks car. "Okay, I will try my very best. For you, because I just decided that I want us to have the best furniture ever."

"That sound great. Which rooms do you have in mind?" Hoseok asks, while he starts driving.

"All of course." Hyungwon giggles.