Chapter 11

"H-Hoseok?" He asks again. "I wanted to ask you if...i-if you c-could kiss me again."     

Hoseok widens his eyes, surprised by what Hyungwon just said. He would've expected anything but this. Instead of giving an answer to the younger boy he just stares at him, not sure if he really heard it right. What if Hyungwon just wants to play a joke on him? To see he how would react? But would the younger boy do something like this? Probably not. Hoseok doesn't judge him like this.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I just t-thought this c-could help me s-somehow." He stutters these words, afraid to make Hoseok mad.

Hyungwon waits a few more moments, hoping Hoseok would answer him, but he stays quiet, looks at him and doesn't do anything. Discouraged Hyungwon gets up, ready to leave, when Hoseok grabs his sleeve and pulls him back. Hyungwon's heartbeat rises immediately and he looks at Hoseok, confused.

"W-what-"

But Hoseok doesn't let him speak and just places his soft lips on Hyungwons. For a few seconds Hyungwon just sits there, surprised, like when they kissed for the first time. But then he remembers why he askes Hoseok for that kiss. He closes his eyes and careful replies Hoseoks kiss, while their lips melt together.

It's a careful, shy, and soft kiss but both boys know, they like it. While Hyungwon is still careful and afraid to do something wrong, Hoseok gets lost in the kiss entirely. A chaos if emotions rush through is body, his stomach full of butterflies and a shy smile on his lips. All worries are forgotten.

He pulls Hyungwon closer and runs his hands through the younger boys' hair. It feels great kissing Hyungwon again, now that he knows the other boy wants it as well.

Hyungwon on the other side is more than amazed by the kiss, now that he can actually enjoy it and doesn't stand under shock. His heart beats like a drum and his cheeks turn into a bright red color. He enjoys it with every fiber of his body, ready to never let these lips go.

When they break the kiss, Hyungwons expression changes to surprised but happy. He isn't sure what to say. His heart is still beating very fast and just looking at Hoseok causes his stomach to fill with butterflies.

Hoseok on the other side looks at him, expecting an answer that doesn't come.

"S-so did it h-help you?" He asks carefully, after a few seconds have passed. He isn't sure what answer to expect from Hyungwon, but he wants to know what he did it for. This second kiss made him feel even greater than the first one, and he is very sure that he likes Hyungwon, even though he isn't sure what the younger boy is going to say about this.

Hyungwon gets out of his trance and looks at the older boy with an unsure expression. His hands begin to shake, and he lowers his head. It's not hard to oversee how nervous he is about whatever he wants to say.

Breathing in and out Hyungwon tries to find the right words, thinks about possible ways to say it. He opens his mouth, trying to speak, closes it again, thinks and begins to speak. "Hoseok... I... Ithinkimightlikeyou." He stutters, while his head turns even redder. For a few seconds his eyes meet Hoseoks who just looks at him, confused and unsure.

"W-what did you say? I am sorry, I couldn't get it."

Hyungwon shakes his head in embarrassment and covers his face with his hands, while he turns away. "I-I am a-afraid to say it a-again." His voice is a weak whisper.

Hoseok slowly hugs him and brushes through his hair. "You don't need to be. I won't be mad, and you know that."

Hyungwon nods his head, while he keeps playing with his fingers. "C-can you promise me, t-to stay my f-friend after I t-told you? I don't want to be alone anymore, and I am a-afraid to lose you."