"Ah!"

With a loud yelp your body falls off the bed and onto the wooden floor. A thud echoes into the room as you land on your back, the floor shaking by the sudden weight hitting the ground.

A sharp strike of pain shoots down your spine and your hands immediately clutch your belly in an instinct of protecting your child. You let your head drop onto the floor as you groan out in pain.

It takes a couple more seconds for Jungkook to finally wake up, the loud thud not managing to snap him out of his sleep so easily. Woken from his sweet dreams about his future family, he groggily lifts his head off the pillow and weakly props his body up with sleepy hand. His puffy eyes barely open he whispers your name into the darkness"Y/N?"

He scratches his neck staring down at the empty space next to him and reality finally hits him.

His eyes instantly go wide as he aggressively wipes away the sleep "Babe?! Y/N?!"

"I'm down here, dipshit." You practically groan out the words in annoyance. 

Jungkook crawls off the massive bed as fast he can, his heart once again thudding in worry. He switches on the bed side lamp as his body flies off the mattress and lands on your side, hands instantly touching you gently all over to see if you're alright.

"Oh my gosh, babe, what happened?" he asks you urgently, mentally beating himself up for not protecting you and his child. 

Before you can explain how you took your great fall the front door flies open, bashing against the wall next to it with a loud bang. The noise vibrates through the walls causing the two of you, and probably even the rest of the house, to be alarmed. The room is suddenly lit and the light shines upon a fearless man in shining armour.

"I'm here!" Taehyung announces as he finishes his thunderous entrance, his face filled with determination "Her water broke, didn't it?"

The couple stays on the floor, their mouths hanging half open as they become prepared to tell the ecstatic man that the time hasn't come. But Taehyung barely leaves a second for them to answer his question as he whips around and shouts out the door "Someone call an ambulance!"

"What? No, Tae-!" you start. Your exclamation is cut off by another frantic man running into the room. 

Jin charges in, almost knocking Taehyung over in the process of rushing to your side. "Don't worry, I've already called the ambulance." he grabs your hand and squeezes it tight, giving a deep concerned look of comfort to you "I've been especially alarmed for the last few weeks so there's no need to panic. They are on their way."

As all of the chaos continues, more boys pile into the room. All of them bolting closer to you. The noise starts to build. Questions of panic being thrown back and forth across the room. 

"What's happening?" Jimin asks, frantically. He looks at everyone to give an answer.

"Her water broke!" Taehyung announces.

"What?! We need an ambulance!" Namjoon says, his body jerking towards a phone.

"I already called one." Jin quickly informs, looking like a proud mother.

"Then where the fuck are they?" Hoseok complains, checking his watch.

"And where's the puddle of water?" Yoongi grumbles softly, still half asleep.

No one hears him except for Jungkook, who's head drops down to notice the completely dry floor beneath him.

He ignores everyone and focuses his attention solely on you. He leans close and asks deeply "Babe, are you okay? What's happening?"