•twenty four•

*Warning*

*Mature content*

"Kookie, will you quit it?!"

Jungkook lets out an evil chuckle as his fingers find your waist, tickling the skin. You squirm under his touch, your body scrunching up awkwardly like a paper ball.

"Jungkook, I have to work!" You exasperate.

You attempt to slap his hands away but he retreats his fingers away quickly.

You roll your eyes at him and turn back to your computer. Your hands return to the mouse as your fingers tap away at the keyboard, editing your unfinished songs. Jungkook lets out a heavy sigh and roams around your studio, feeling bored and useless. He glances between multiple trophies displayed on your shelf. A proud smile spreads softly onto his lips as he silently reads your name across all of the awards.

She did all of that

You never failed to surprise Jungkook by how talented you were. He knew how disturbed you would still get every time you were reminded of how Jungkook brought a lot of your fame. But he thought differently. He saw every bit of your hard work. All those sleepless nights you spent practicing your dance and writing songs. He couldn't help but feel angered as well as proud. People didn't know what they were missing out on. They were going to regret not giving love to your work for who you truly were.

Jungkook turns around and faces himself with the massive couch. Lustful memories slip into his mind. Your hard work wasn't the only reason you had sleepless nights in your studio.

Slowly, he approaches your chair again and dips down low to kiss your bare shoulder. Your body tenses at his soft lips brushing at the skin. You stay focused on the screen, refusing to let him distract you. His lips travel closer to the back of your neck. You shiver at the touch, a great sensation following down your spine. He knew this was your weak spot. He knew what he was doing to you. He knew how crazy he made you just by the touch of his lips.

And he never hesitated to do so.

"Jungkook...." you warn him, trying to sound firm and strong. But all that comes out is a weak voice making it sound like you were moaning his name.

He smirks at the sound of his name escaping your mouth. He slips out his tongue suddenly, sliding it up your neck. A small gasp breaks through your lips at the feel of his wet and hot tongue. He reaches your ear and licks your earlobe. "I'm pretty sure your work won't make you feel as good as I will." he speaks huskily.

You try to gather your thoughts, your hands on the keyboard start to shake as you feel your body begging for more attention. Jungkook's hands travel down your chest. He stops one hand at the top of your shirt and digs underneath your bra to feel your breast. His other hand continues to reach down your body and then finds its way into your jeans. You flinch with whimper as he pinches your hard nipple. A chuckle releases between his teeth as he feels your underwear getting more wet by the second.