* 10 - Danger Arises

ابدأ من البداية

"Did you just try to fight against me? You know that wasn't such a smart move." He told her serenely, following the outline of her lips and unclasping her bra, letting the piece of clothing fall to the floor, "I'll make you belong to me, Mia, and only me. No one else gets to have you."

She met his green eyes and blinked, before she found the words to speak, "Ah... You sure are... are possessive now. I think... think I'm seeing a new... new side of you too."

"Are you now?" Lloyd gave a peck to her cheek, moving his lips to the edge of her underwear, while his hand pressed into the same spot, causing a loud purr to rise out of her throat, "Now, that... That was really cute. I think I wanna hear it again."

Mia blushed deeper, feeling his hand slip inside her underwear and rubbed closer to her entrance. She screamed this time, squirming harder, while a louder purr escaped her, that soon turned into a moan. He removed his hand and went to playing with the edge of her underwear, the smug look easily readable on his face, "Ah... Lloyd, go... go ahead. I want this... this as much as you do."

The blond complied, not hesitating once as he glided her underwear down and to her ankles, exposing and leaving her bare in front of him. Realizing the situation she was in, her cheeks grew crimson from embarrassment and she darted her eyes around the room, only for Lloyd to take hold of her chin, forcing her eyes to meet his.

"Mia... You're beautiful." Lloyd moved his lips to her neck, sucking on a certain spot on her neck and forming a mark on her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he did. The redhead felt her body go numb and stop responding, right as the boy in front of her finished his mark on her neck, pulling away and placing two of his fingers to the mark, causing a low moan to arouse out of the girl.

Closing her eyes, Mia sighed and rested her head against the pillow, "Mmm... Lloyd, I'm really tired. But I don't want you to leave. Please, stay with me..."

"Alright..." Lloyd chuckled, carefully getting off her and standing to his feet, grabbing the pieces to her Ninja garments, which he dressed her in after putting her bra and underwear back on her. He tugged at the blankets, covering them over her and seeing as she was already fast asleep. He sat at the end of the bed, watching her chest rise and fall.

"I'll always stay with you, Mia. I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispered, knowing that he wasn't gonna get an answer from her. He rubbed his eyes, grabbing the top of his Gi and slipping it back on, laying down next to her, stroking her hair, "Sweet dreams."

* * *

A groan escaped her and she opened her sleepy eyes, Mia hearing loud voices in the room down the hall. Her body wasn't as sluggish anymore and she decided to get up, noticing that the clock read that it was past ten, only to be hauled down with a squeak. Her head snapped behind her, finding a sleeping Green Ninja with his arms enveloped around her waist and holding her close, like he didn't want her to leave.

"Come on... Lloyd, get up." Mia called out to him, poking him on the cheek but not receiving any kind of response from him, and she sighed in defeat. Her hands moved up and ran through his blond hair, smiling when he began waking up. "Are you awake now?"

"No...?" He replied, having a playful look on his face and she laughed, shaking her head.

The redhead placed a hand to his chest, rolling her eyes, "Well, if you're not gonna get up, can you at least release me from your arms so I can?"

"Nope, I don't feel like it." He ran a hand through her hair, keeping his eyes closed as he did, the grin on his face told her that he was enjoying every bit of this, "You're so small and I like holding you in my arms. I know where to find you that way."