The younger girl hissed in pain. "Yaaah! It hurts you big ear-ed. I'm just being respectful and gentlewoman, y'know! I'm not doing anything wrong, hag." She responded and Sakura let go of her ears but she once smacked Yujin's head. "That's for calling me a hag, you dog." She huffed.

Yujin snorted before turning into Chaeyeon again, slowly her smirk crept up on her lips again. "I finally met you, unnie! Saku-chan was talking and blabbering about you all week—" Yujin did not finish off her sentence when a red-faced Sakura smacked her face once again.

"S-Shut your mouth up!"

"I'm just saying some important things to Chaeyeon-unnie!"

"If you wont shut your mouth up, believe me i'll ask Wonho to stitch your big ass mouth." Sakura shouted, her face was still red. Chaeyeon's face was also flushed but decided to play dumb like she didnt heard it.

The tall girl rolled her eyes while she rubs her head and the ash blonde haired girl just watched them, amused. Yujin looked at Nako who's enjoying watching them fight. "Nako-chaaaaan!" She squealed before picking up the little girl and swung her to the air.

Nako lets out a happy squeal. "Yujin-unniiiieeee!~"

"Put my daughter down, you bad doggy!" Sakura scolded them and Yujin stopped spinning the kid around and just held her with her arms. "Psh, KJ and a hag. I won't let Nako slip into my hands!" She said and let her tongue out to annoy her older cousin more.

The older woman growled and was about to aim her neck when Yujin sprinted away while laughing with Nako on her arms. Sakura can only watch them run away from them and sigh before turning to Chaeyeon.

"Sorry, she's a little bit weird and hyper. She's only fifteen." The older woman said.

The ash blonde haired girl chuckled and nodded, "It's fine. I like her weirdness." She responded with a smile. Sakura scoffed jokingly and offered a hand at her which made Chaeyeon froze.

"Are you a little bit okay now? I promise you we won't ride another one again. I'll just ask Yujin to take Nako at the ferris wheel." She heard the other woman muttering, her hand was still in the air, waiting for it to be held.

Chaeyeon fought with her inner self. Will she accept it or nah?

She immediately stood up and cleared her throat making Sakura yelp in surprise. "Y-Yeah. Thanks for asking though." She stuttered before following Yujin and Nako with red tomato cheeks.

The older woman stood there dumbly, and looked at her hand before studying it. "There's nothing on my hand. Why didn't she accept it?" She whispered to herself before following her.

They walked there together, following where Yujin and Nako goes. They didn't speak to each other ever since and kept silence, no one dared to glance at each other and focused their gaze on the two kids. Chaeyeon would awkwardly fix her hair and look around while Sakura would bite her lower lip and would also look around. Once, their hands accidently met and they flinched away from each other like they were electrified— they also stood two meters away from each other to avoid to happen that again.

Meanwhile, Yujin was watching them secretly. She would look back on her shoulders to see what was happening behind her. She would smirk from time to time before turning her attention to Nako who's sitting on her shoulders.

Finally, after strolling around— it's the perfect time to ride the ferris wheel.

"Hey, Yujin. Can you ride with Nako at the ferris wheel? Chaeyeon wasn't feeling well and couldn't handle rides. We'll be here at this bench." Sakura said and pointed to the bench near the ferris wheel. The older woman saw how the tall girl smirked before turning it into a idiotic grin.