53

--smut alert--

A/N: Do skip if you want

As soon as Lui entered the bedroom, he made his way towards the large window frame inside of the sitting section of the room. In the past few weeks, Lui has grown fond of the cozy spot because it has a great view, and since the window was in line of the sun, the spot would always be warm. Lui has founded that sitting there while drinking his favorite tea was very relaxing. And so, it soon became his favorite spot to sit whenever he drunk tea.

As Lui comfortably settled on the warm, large, and wide window frame, sipping on the warm tea Zhanshi prepared. Zhanshi grabbed the plate of freshly made honey bread and pulled up a chair next to Lui.

Setting the plate of bread down next to Lui, Zhanshi gently placed his hand on Lui's stomach and grinned to himself.

"How long left?" Zhanshi asked about the baby's due date as he softly massaged the little bump.

Laying his back on the window, Lui warmly gazed at Zhanshi and softly said, "Still quite a while."

As Zhanshi nodded his head and happily stoked Lui's little bump, without taking his gaze away from Zhanshi, Lui lightly asked, "Were you creating trouble again today?"

Twisting his happy expression into a wounded one, Zhanshi pouted, wrapped his arms around Lui's waist, laid his head on Lui's lap, and replied with an exaggerated sorrowful tone, "Kitten, how could you think that. I would never trouble anybody. They all wanted to help of their own accord."

Ignoring Zhanshi's 'I was wronged/Comfort me' expression, Lui took another sip of his tea and then lightly inquired, "What were they helping you with?"

After debating internally with himself whether he should tell Lui the truth or not, with a light sigh, Zhanshi settled on not.

He wasn't exactly sure if he'll be able to fully accept or want to accept it if Lui happened to say something along the lines of, 'I'm just not that into you anymore.'

"Kitten, do you like the tea I made. I made sure to pour all my love into it for you." Zhanshi raised his head up and stared at Lui with big, expecting eyes.

With Zhanshi acting like a big puppy expecting a reward for his great effort in front of Lui, the corners of Lui's lip pulled up and warm smile covered his face.

"I like it... a lot." Lui said as he placed the empty cup down and softly patted Zhanshi's head.

Zhanshi felt his heart almost jump out of his chest upon seeing Lui's smile and when he heard the words, 'I like it a lot', Zhanshi instinctively leaned forward and stole a kiss from Lui.

However, how could one measly little kiss be enough. After the first kiss, Zhanshi stole another and another, but it still wasn't enough.

"So sweet..." Zhanshi licked the corner of his lips and stared at Lui like a starving beast.

Seeing the pure lust and desire on Zhanshi's face and being firmly locked in Zhanshi's embrace, Lui felt a familiar warm heat creep up his face.

"...it's the honey." Lui said as he tried to push away the blush on his face.

Licking his lower lip, Zhanshi stared intensely at Lui and absentmindedly nodded, then leaned in for another heated kiss.

"I think it's you kitten, not the tea. But to make sure, I think I need to confirm it again." Zhanshi briefly said as he pressed their lips together again and intertwined his tongue with Lui's.

...

"Kitten you're so sweet." Zhanshi slightly parted his mouth from Lui's, just a bit though, enough to only whisper out those words before locking their lips together again.

The longer that they kiss, instead of his desire dimming down, Zhanshi felt his want increasing more and more. Lui's breath had also became heavier and his clear gaze became clouded with desire too.

"Kitten.. can I-" Zhanshi nibbled on Lui's shoulder blade as his arms released from Lui's waist and began to slightly part Lui's legs.

As Zhanshi nibbled on Lui's shoulder blade to his ear and then his neck, and gently stoked Lui's thighs, Lui leaned in closer to Zhanshi and locked their lips together before Zhanshi could finish what he was saying.

Just like Zhanshi, Lui found himself drawn in by Zhanshi's embrace and sweet kisses. He could not get enough. He wanted more, but...

After prying loose Lui's robe and marking Lui's exposed skin with numerous little, pinkish red kiss marks, Zhanshi worked his hand down Lui's trouser.

However, as Zhanshi slid his hand into Lui's trouser and caressed Lui's rear, Lui leaned back and held Zhanshi's moving wrist. Stopping Zhanshi's action.

"Kitten..." Zhanshi piteously cooed out

Casting his head down slightly, Lui lightly pushed Zhanshi away from him then stood up from the window frame.

"I'll do it for you..." Lui casted his pink face downwards to hide the burning blush on his face.

Surprised at this turn of events, Zhanshi watched Lui knelt on his knees in front of Zhanshi, then began to undo Zhanshi's robe and pants.

Once his body was exposed, Lui carefully held and caressed the hard, pulsating, shaft in front of him. Stroking it up and down with much care.

Watching Lui stoking his member and feeling the warmth and friction from Lui's hand on his sensitive member, Zhanshi's breathing became even more labored and soft moans escaped from his mouth.

"Ki..kitten, your mouth... can you use your mouth?" Zhanshi asked with jagged breaths.

Now, Zhanshi has used his mouth on Lui before, but Lui had never done it before, so he wasn't sure how to, but since Zhanshi wanted it, Lui was willing to give it a try.

...

Trying his hardest to recall those times that Zhanshi had done it for him, Lui swept his finger over the tip of the wet, hot, pounding, shaft for bit.

As Zhanshi released another soft moan, Lui nervously stuck out his tongue a little bit and licked the wet tip lightly.

Feeling the light texture and warmth from the tongue, Zhanshi's pupil contracted and his gazed became dark with desire.

"Kitten, start from base. ...Lightly suck up to the tip." Zhanshi delicately entwine his fingers into the back of Lui's long dark hair.

Lui did as he was told. He slowly licked the base of the shaft before applying a light suction to it and made his way to the tip. With the shaft now wet, Lui slowly slid the large thing into his mouth bit by bit and hummed as he moved up and down in slow, sensitive waves.

With each hum and seeing Lui so concentrate on him, Zhanshi felt his lower member stiffing and growing more and more.

"Ki... Kitten, look at me." Zhanshi carefully tugged on Lui's hair slightly, lifted his face to look at Zhanshi.

With their eyes connected, Zhanshi raised a corner of his lips into a smirk and patted Lui to continue moving. Which Lui complied...

Carefully moving up and down with suction, all the while, remembering to massage the places where his mouth released with his hand.

With a steady stream of warmth and friction on his lower member, along with Lui's beautiful eyes seldomly wavering from his, Zhanshi eventually felt his release nearing. As Lui moved back towards the tip and sucked on it one more time, Zhanshi tightened his grip on Lui's hair, instinctively pressed down Lui's head a bit, and then released himself into Lui's warm mouth.