34

Once they arrive to the celestial realm the guardians took Lui to a room within the great palace and locked in him. Lui attempted to asks them again why the Great Emperor had summoned him, but like before both guardians ignored his question and just told him to not leave the room.

Seeing as he's locked in the room, Lui goes to sit down in a chair and tried to think of why he was summoned. Lui knows that he has not broken any celestial rules nor has he ever angered the great emperor. Based off of that, Lui is pretty sure that he was not summon to be punish, but then again, what other reason would the great emperor have to summon a Type A Second Class upper division god for then.

Sighing as Lui places his elbow on the smooth round table and tries to reason why he was summoned, a knock on the door jolts him from his thoughts.

As Lui turns his attention to the door, he sees the goddess of art walking in with two Type C gods. The small trio walks right up to Lui and before he can even asks what they want, the goddess of art began directing the two Type C gods to get Lui's measurements.

As Lui stood in the middle of the room dumbfounded as to why they would need his measurements, before he can even asks the goddess of art why, she left just as quickly as she came.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the rest of the days, many other high level gods had come to either measure or analyze Lui and no matter how many times he asked them why they are measuring him, none of them would give him an answer.

As the fifth day ends, a Type A first class god finally came to retrieve Lui and brought him to the grand celestial hall.

As Lui walks in behind the Type A first class god, he immediately noticed all of the important god and goddess are in the room. As he wonders why they have all gather and was about to make his way towards the Type A second class upper division seating area, the Type A first class god motioned for him to followed. So Lui did and to his surprise, the First class god directed him to sit next to the Great Crown Prince.

With Lui being just a Type A second class upper division god, he knows that he has no business sitting next to the great crown prince, so as he was just about to tell the Type A first class god that he may have made a mistake, the great emperor abruptly tells Lui, "You may sit down."

With that, seeing as the emperor appears to be giving him a 'this is not negotiable' look, Lui quietly took his seat next to a bored, indifferent Jing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Once Lui had sat down, with a happy smile on his face the Great Emperor announces "As I have mentioned at the end of our last gathering, the fates have decided who the crown prince's bride will. Therefore, in this upcoming week you are all relieved of your duties to prepare for the great crown prince Jing and the God of benevolence Lui's wedding."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Upon hearing the great Emperor's announcement, Lui's body immediately stiffen and if it wasn't for his extremely good reflexes, Lui would have stupidly blurt out that the fates had made a mistake and then incurred the Great Emperor's wrath. However, thankfully because of his usually calm manner, Lui was able to bite his tongue before those words escape.

As the Great Emperor continues to assign tasks to all the god and goddess, Lui couldn't focus on a single thing the Great Emperor was saying and just kept thinking to himself that the fates must have made a mistake. Lui cannot be the next Great Empress. He cannot marry the great crown prince. He just can't.