27

After going over the plan with Xiao, Xiao heads back to Zhanshi's wing to search for Lui.

As she had predicted, she found Lui near Zhanshi's room and quickly runs towards Lui and tells him in her cute, innocent voice "Brother, there's someone important who wants to meet you. Please follow Xiao."

As Lui was just about to asks her who, Xiao had already grabbed Lui's sleeve and dragged him towards Yan An's wing.

Once they reach Yan An's wing, Xiao dragged Lui towards a large cement building and then into a windowless room.

In all Lui's time in the mortal, Lui has yet to see a room like the one he's currently in and as he turns his head and curiously looks around the cold, darkish room, he asks Xiao "Where are we?"

But Xiao just tells him, "um....the person is not here yet. Xiao is sorry for bringing brother to such a cold room. Xiao had asks the person to meet in a warmer room, but the person said no. Xiao is very sorry. Xiao hopes that tea will warm brother up." and then gives Lui a bright assuring smile and offers him a warm cup of tea.

---------------------------------------------------------

Since Lui had not yet seen a room like the one is currently in, Lui was actually pretty intrigued by it and did not mind the coldness but he appreciated Xiao's concern and takes the tea from her and drinks it.

As Lui gives back the cup to Xiao, he saw Xiao giving him a look that seems as if she was expecting something but shrugs it off.

---------------------------------------------------------

After confirming that Lui had drank all the tea, a content smile spread on Xiao's lips and she tells Lui to sit down. After all, he won't be able to move soon and Xiao knows that Yan An would not want Lui dirty before he gets to him.

Smiling politely at her, Lui quietly takes a seat and watch as Xiao leaves the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

After about 10 minutes, Xiao return to the room with a muscular tall man and three soldiers. Lui had never seen the man before so he had no idea who the tall buff man was, but based on the look that he gave Lui, Lui could tell that he was up to no good and frowns.

Upon seeing Lui's frown the tall buff man gave a hearty laugh and tells Lui, "Beautiful, why are you frown when I just graced you with my presence. That's not very nice and because of that, I'm not going to go easy on you....Not that I was plan to either way. Ho ho ho"

Frowning, Lui did not even bother to asks the man to explaining what he meant because based on his short time in the mortal world, he's learned that people who want to cause trouble are always confusing and does not have the adequate skills to properly explain themselves. Therefore there is no point in asking and wasting one's breath. 

---------------------------------------------------------

When Royal General Yan An saw that Lui still had the same frown on his face and appears to be deep in thought, his evil smile morphed into an angry smirk and he snares out, "Don't think that freak Zhanshi will be able to save you...in fact not even our pathetic Emperor can save you now that you've drunk the paralysis tea and walked into this room....Did you know...I had this room built for torture....You can scream all you want but no one will be able to hear nor will they be able to find you....Bwahahaha"

---------------------------------------------------------

Upon hearing what Yan An said, Lui confirmed that he had walked into a trapped and turn towards Xiao with the same frown still plaster on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------

When Xiao saw Lui's frown, a satisfied smile creeps up her face and she slowly walks towards him and whispers so that only Lui could hear her, "If you had just died when I poisoned you, you would not have had to go through this....so please don't blame me. Just blame your own stupidity."

After that last word, she straightened herself and tells Lui in a calm, loud voice, "I'm sorry...the tea that you drank was a strong concoction of paralysis herbs. You won't be able to move for at least three days, so take my word for it and don't struggle. Again I'm sorry" and then walks out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

After instructing one of the three soldiers to lock the large metal door after Xiao leaves, Yan An slowly creeps towards Lui and snickers out, "Hm...I guess I should first ask if you are still a virgin....it doesn't matter to me if you are or not...but I will be so happy if you are because it'll be so satisfying to rub it in that freak's face that I not only rape and murder his lover, but murder him after a brutally take his virginity...Hahahah"