21

As Xiao's mouth curves into a smile, something dark flashed in front of her and when she blinked and open her eyes again she was surprised that she did not hear any splash. Quickly walking up closer towards the edge and leaning over it, Xiao saw that the water was also calm.

Wondering how a falling person could make no sound, as she taps her forehead and turns around, her eyes widen. Aixin was standing in front of her with a sad frown on his face and next to him was a pretty boy in black clothes.

As Xiao was just about to open her mouth to asks, "How?!" the boy in black locked all her pressure points and in a matter of minutes called two soldiers over. The two soldiers entered the pavilion and carried her away behind the pretty boy and Aixin.

-------------------------------------------------

Although Xiao could not move her heart was beat rapidly in her chest. Growing up, Xiao has never gotten into major trouble before and in the few times that she did, the consequences were horrible even though the crime was just small things. Thus, she fear what would happen to her.

As the small group stops in front of a large door, Xiao can feel her heart beat louder and faster.

Then when she saw the pretty boy enter the large room with Aixin following behind him, along with Xiao and the two soldiers, her heart was basically in her ears.

-------------------------------------------------

As Rin, Aixin, Xiao, and the two soldiers enter the large room, all the eyes in the room turn to them and wonder what they are doing here.

As one of the royal consultants turn to Rin and frown. He coldly asks Rin, "Don't you know we're having a meeting. How dare you interrupt us."

Then as the royal consultant turns to face Shen and was about to asks Shen to throw Rin out, his heart almost stop when he saw the terrifying look on Shen's face and his body immediately fell back into his seat.

-------------------------------------------------

After taking into consideration everything that had happened to Aixin and the fact that Aixin is carrying his child, Shen specifically ordered Rin to report anything suspicious or dangerous to Aixin to him immediately no matter the time of day.

So upon seeing Rin walk into the room with Aixin, when Rin knows that Shen is in a meeting regarding palace affair, Shen knew immediately that something had happen and in the flash of an eye zooms to Aixin's side and examines him from head to toe.

"Bunny, are you okay. You're not hurt anywhere right? He's also not hurt right?" Shen softly asks as he place his hand gently on Aixin's stomach.

After seeing Aixin give him a nervous head shake , indicating that he is fine. Shen narrows his eyes at Xiao and then cold asks Rin. "What happen?"

-------------------------------------------------

Once Rin finish telling Shen what happen, all of the officials in the room had their head cast down and their mouths gaping. Zhanshi on the other hand could not believe what he was hearing and quickly stood up and rush towards Shen, as Shen stalks towards Xiao.

Just as Shen was about to rip Xiao's head off, Zhanshi placed himself between Xiao and a seething Shen and tells him, "Wait....just wait."

Shen gave him a dark glared and command for him to move, but as Zhanshi looks to a now sobbing and shaking Xiao he tells Shen, "Lets hear her side first." and then quickly unlocks her pressure points.

Once Xiao felt the release, she immediately sob out, "I..I made a mistake. I did not mean to hurt him. Please....It was just a mistake....I...I tripped...I swear...Please."