12

A/N: Great Emperor/Empress/Crown Prince is different from just emperor/empress/crown prince. It is referring to the celestial people when I use Great.

Fast-Forward

TainNa: "Lui....Lui...LUI!"

Lui: "hm"

"Gesh, he'll be fine. You raised him for 16 years. I'm sure he's just as much of a hermit as you are.....anyways, before you know it, the conference will be over and when you get back you'll see that he's completely fine. Trust me!...Now we have to hurry, or we'll be the ones who get in trouble" TainNa tells Lui for the hundredth time.

Sighing, Lui pinch the bridge of his nose and allows TianNa to drag him towards the celestial hall.

When they finally reach the marvelous hall, since they are in different types and class, TianNa bid Lui farewell and quickly runs towards the Type B Rank 1 section as Lui heads towards the Type A Second Class upper division section.

Seeing that the front of that section is already pack, Lui makes his way towards the back of the section and sits down. Once he is settled, as Lui goes to pour himself a drink, a snarky voice beams from behind him.

"Look who this is?....it couldn't possible be that loser now can it....what do you think Wugou?"

As soon as the snarky voice finish, another annoying voice snickers and adds, "I don't know...I heard that loser was assigned to take care of a pathetic mortal....."

After chuckling to themselves the annoying duo then sneers out, "Lui...is that you?" Cursing his luck, Lui wonders how, out of all the seats in the section, did manage to sit right in front of the the annoying pair.

---------------------------------------------------

Sighing to himself for the hundredth time that day, Lui decides that with everything that's on his mind, it's best for him to move and quickly goes towards the front and asked one of the people there to switch seats with him.

At first, upon hearing his request, they were quick to say no, after all who wouldn't want to sit as close as they can to the Great Royal family, but upon seeing who is asking them to switch seats, they quickly comply, after all Lui is famous for being the number one graduate and the great Emperor seems to like him quite a bit. Thus, no one, aside from two people, really wanted to get on his bad side.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanking the god that willing switched seats with him, Lui quickly takes his seat and zone out all the whispering and stares around him.

---------------------------------------------------

Ever since Lui came back to the celestial world, he immediately noticed that everybody seems more cautious around him, and they were whispering a lot more than usual around him as well. Since Lui was always at the top of his class, he was used to people whispering about him, but this time seems worst and the sucking up was also bad. It's almost as if they knew something that Lui doesn't know, but fear telling him.

Seeing as he has no control over what the other gods/goddess say about him, he just shrugs it off and zone them out as he waits for the conference to begin.

---------------------------------------------------

After a while, he notices that the room has gone silent. Finally looking up, Lui sees that the Great Royal Family has enter the celestial hall and is taking their seats.

Once the Great Emperor, the Great Empress, and the Great Crown Prince Jing has taken their seats. All the gods and goddess immediately gave them respect bows. As the great Emperor tells them all to relax, his eyes stop on Lui and a surprised smile blooms on face. As Lui looks at him and thought that maybe he's just randomly staring towards Lui's direction, the Great Emperor gives Lui a small nod, thus, acknowledging him in front of everyone in the hall, then turn his attention back to every else and began the conference.