30

Later that night

As Lui lay in Zhanshi's embrace, with his head still leaned on Zhanshi's chest he softly asks, "why did you hesitate?"

Zhanshi did not answer him right away and after thinking about it for a bit he tells Lui, "Xiao grew up in a broken home. Neither of parents wanted her nor treated her like a human being. To escape their abused, she went to work for the entertainment place even though she was just 10 years old....I guess I just knew what it felt like to not have anyone care about you, and I respected her strength to preserve through all the bad things that had happen to her....I also couldn't help but blame myself...maybe if I hadn't brought her here, she wouldn't have hurt you....sigh...I guess I just saw her as a child who needs to be protected."

--------------------------------------------------------

Lui quietly took in everything that Zhanshi said and could empathize with him, but he still did not regret what he did and if the same situation played out, he still would have done the same thing.

As Lui wonders if this makes him a bad god, Zhanshi's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Didn't you say that she tried to kill you?! You never told me what she did?"

As Lui snuggles up closer into Zhanshi's chest like a little kitten, he tells Zhanshi in a soft voice "She said that she poisoned me."

Frowning, Zhanshi gave a reflexive chuckle and asks rhetorically, "So gods are immune to poison."

To his surprise, Lui tells him "mortal medicine, herbs, and concoctions do not work on us."

------------------------------------------------------

Happy that the poison did not work on Lui because Zhanshi would not know what he would have done if it did, Zhanshi kiss Lui's head, then grabbed Lui's jaw and lifted that up and placed a soft kiss on Lui's lips.

As Lui return his kiss, Zhanshi slid his tongue in and began teasing both Lui's tongue and his lips.

However, just as Lui felt his body beginning to get hot again and leaned more into Zhanshi's kiss, Zhanshi teasing pulled away from him and feigned a big sigh as he tells Lui, "Kitten, I have to go to work now. I'll see you later kay."

--------------------------------------------------------

Narrowing his eyes darkly at Zhanshi, as Zhanshi attempt to get up, Lui abruptly pushed him back onto the bed and gave a low growl. As Lui straddles Zhanshi waist and pins down Zhanshi's chest with both of his hands, Zhanshi could see desire and a little bit of irritation flash in Lui's half closed lids, and gave a small, amused smirk.

As Lui stares at Zhanshi with his heated gaze and bites his bottom lip, he slowly lowers his head towards Zhanshi and attempted to mimic Zhanshi's kisses. After releasing the kiss and softly biting on Zhanshi's lower lip, Lui trail down Zhanshi's neck and softly nibble and suck on the area between Zhanshi's jaw and shoulder until a red mark is formed. As Lui moves back to Zhanshi's lips and softly kiss and nibble his lower lip, Zhanshi began teasing Lui's entrance again and then gently slid his shaft in. As Lui takes in a quick breath, he felt Zhanshi abruptly push in all the way causing Lui to let out a soft moan that almost sounded like a pleased purr.

After Lui's entrance adjust to the well adored shaft, Zhanshi's softly whispers to Lui in a desire filled voice, "Kitten, shake your hips a little kay" and then with both of his hands tightly gripping each of Lui's full cheeks, Zhanshi began lifting Lui up and down in rapid motions, causing Lui to moan with each thrusts to his sweet spot.

As Zhanshi fasten his pace, Lui could feel that his release was close and gently grip and rub his own shaft in sync with Zhanshi's movements. Just as Zhanshi gave one more hard thrust to his sweet spot and nibble his neck, Lui released all his seed onto Zhanshi's chest and rested his satisfied body on top of Zhanshi's. As Lui felt himself slowly slipping into the calm, content, pleasant feeling, Zhanshi's soft whisper brought him back. Pushing himself up on Zhanshi's chest, Lui saw that Zhasnhi's eyes are now half closed and he had the expression of a starving beast. As Lui feel Zhanshi give another hard thrust, Lui emitted a low moan but quickly caught himself and pushed on Zhanshi's chest before his body had a chance to react. As Lui lifts himself up from Zhanshi's still hard shaft and gets off the bed, Zhanshi grabbed his wrist and with labored, heavy breaths and hungry eyes, asks "Kitten aren't you going to help me finish?"

After looking from Zhanshi's large, hard shaft to his desire filled face, Lui leans down and pecks Zhanshi on the lips, then as Lui pulls his right arm around his neck and gathers and sweeps his long sleek hair into his side, he tells Zhanshi is a cool, calm manner, "Didn't you say you have work." and then elegantly walks towards the bathroom to clean himself up.

Seeing as Zhanshi had yet to release himself, he quickly followed Lui to the bathroom but was easily locked out and ignored. Sighing and cursing his mouth, Zhanshi had no choice but to take care of it himself once Lui came out of the bathroom.