B O N U S : C H R I S T M A S I N A M E R I C A

Bonus Chapter | ChristMAS in AmerICA

Maybe Christmas, he thought,
doesn't come from a store.
Maybe Christmas, perhaps,
is a little bit more.

Dr. Seuss

Christmas Day

541,290 likes

541,290 likes

kensingtonpalace The Prince and Princess of Avondale are delighted to share a new photograph of the quadruplets when they were three months. The photograph, which features on Their Royal Highnesses' Christmas card, was taken by photographer Chris Allerton.

View all 7890 comments

Snow fell softly outside the window, a dim blue illuminating the sky beyond the curtain

"Nicole! Dad! Wake up! It's morning!" A rather excited Zendaya was jumping on Nicole and Harry's bed, her brown curly hair bobbing up and down as she jumped.

The twenty-one year old's excitable shrieking caused both her dad and Nicole to groan in annoyance.

"Zendaya..it's six in the morning. You might wake up the kids." Nicole said as she brushed some of her dark locks from her face. She sat up fully and once her eyes were pried open she could see the look on her step-daughter's face. Her smile was from cheek to cheek.

"Please Nicole, everyone is already up so can you two get up now?" Zendaya asked.

Upon hearing no reply Zendaya piped up once again. "P-leaaase!"

"It's too early to get up." Nicole mumbled.

"It's Christmas morning." Zendaya replied.

"Alright. Alright Daya." Harry said as he stretched his arms out widely and practically rolled out of the bed. He stood up straight, ran a hand through his messy locks and turned his attention to his niece. "Come on then, Daya." He said as he opened his arms and an excited Zendaya jumped into Harry's arms.

"You're way too big for this." Harry said.

"Are you calling me fat?" Zendaya asked.

"What? No." He answered, carrying Zendaya downstairs.

Nicole chuckled as she checked the baby monitor to see which of the kids were still sleeping. Vincent was the last one still sleeping but he looked like he would be waking up at any moment so Nicole got up and put on her rober.

Nicole retrieved a newly awoken Vincent from the nursery and brought him downstairs to join the rest of the family. After everyone gathered downstairs, Harry placed Zendaya down gently and off she went. She raced to the sitting room and when she spotted the gigantic christmas tree littered with beautiful decorations and she gasped at what she saw.

Piles of presents were laid out neatly, wrapped in stunning christmas bows and dressings, which would sadly be ripped off and the time taken to make the presents look perfect would be wasted

Piles of presents were laid out neatly, wrapped in stunning christmas bows and dressings, which would sadly be ripped off and the time taken to make the presents look perfect would be wasted. Zendaya turned to face her father and the smile on her face made Harry's heart melt.

He was so glad that Nicole had planned this year's Christmas to be spent in America, it gave Harry more time to spend with his oldest daughter, who was busy with being crown princess. He was happy to see her so carefree, he was worried this trip to America would be a mess since William was against it but everything had been perfect.

"Look at the presents, Stephanie!" Zendaya said sitting on the couch.

"Prewsents!" Stephanie exclaimed as she skipped over and knelt down next to the gifts, waiting for her brothers, sister and mom to join them.

"Santa definitely didn't miss our house!" Yara said walking into the sitting room with David.

"Santa!" David yelled.

"Do someone say presents? And Santa?" Nico asked walking into the room.

"Prewsents!" Monica exclaimed. She looked so happy.

"Oh wow, when did all those get here?" Nicole asked as she was so amazed at the amount of presents sitting underneath their enormous tree.

"Yes Yara, Santa definitely saw this enormous house." Harry spoke, just as Vincent let out a squeal.

"And I think someone agrees." Nicole said with a slight chuckle.

"Okay, let's open presents. Hopefully, Santa got me the new Amethyst, Turquoise and Diamond Earrings by Silvia Furmanovich." Zendaya said.

"If Santa got you that then he must've gotten me the-"

"Here." Nico said interrupting Yara and handing her a large wrapped present.

"Oh my God!" Yara saod as she ripped apart the wrapping paper.

"Frozen!" Monica yelled holding up the Elsa doll.

"Why?" Stephanie asked her mother.

"You know why Santa gave you guys all these things? Because you all are on the nice list." Nicole said before benting down to kiss the top of her head.

The kids were indeed very nice kids, not only during this time of the year, but also throughout the whole twelve months.

"Does anyone want anything to drink?" Yara asked.

"Hey, Yara, It's Christmas, make it hot cocoa for me." Zendaya replied.

"Cocoa!" Vincent screamed.

"Hot cocoa it is." Yara said, walking into the kitchen.

"Merry Chrismas." Monica said.

"Merry Christmas." Nicole said.

"Merry Christmas." Harry said.

"I got more presents." Zendaya said.

(A|N : Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all enjoy the holidays with love ones. This is the last bonus chapter for this book. I've decided to officially end Total Nicole. I think it's time that I focus on the other books and give them the same love and attention that I gave Total Nicole. Thank you all for the support from the beginning and end of the book. I hope you all support my other books the same way you supported this one. XOXOXOXO)