C H A P T E R 10

I think that it's important to remember that intelligence and confidence are two of the most beautiful attributes a person can have. But its very important to also remember that compassion, generosity, and humility are their counterparts, and without them intelligence and confidence simply become arrogance.

San Diego, California

I pulled up to the cafe and got out my car when the car's alarm started going off.

'Is that my car?' I asked myself. I closed my car door and put on my coat. 'Well that's how you make an entrance.' I said to myself.

"Hey!" My mom said as soon as she saw me.

"Hey mom!" I said walking into the cafe.

"How cute is this area?" My mom said.

"I've been dying to try this place." I said.

"You have?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'm not gonna stand." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"There she is." She said looking at Brie as she walked in and up to the table.

"Oh my gosh, cute outfit." I said looking at Brie.

"Aww thank you, you look hot." Brie said.

×

Brie and I were in the ring practicing. It felt weird but I wasn't trying to say anything just yet.

Not only was I struggling with issues regarding my neck, but Brie is getting used to wrestling now that she's a mom. These factors are clearly messing with the our chemistry. I thought after the royal rumble it would get better but it seems like we need more work.

 I thought after the royal rumble it would get better but it seems like we need more work

"This is my thing," I notes while briefly stopping practice. "I'm trying to avoid this because of my neck. I don't need to take this stuff." I said.

"You're not! We go in gentle," Brie reminds me.

Sadly, the practice doesn't take a turn for the better, with me even snapping that I'm "the one who has been wrestling." I said.

"I feel like our timing and our chemistry is off," I expressed.

"Maybe, we nees to try some more exercises and you need to just go with it and relax. Stop being tight about it." Brie said.

"I'm trying." I said rolling my eyes.

"There are so many different things going on with our bodies, and necks," Brie admits. "It just feels weird. I feel like I'm a little off." She said. "Brie mode is off." She adds.