C H A P T E R 43

"Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they'll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back."

Buckingham Palace, England

I walked inside 1844 Room, I saw Elizabeth, standing waiting for them.

"Granny, such a pleasure to see you." I said as I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"The pleasures all mine." Elizabeth said smiling.

"Nicole, I don't believe I've seen you since maybe a month. You're glowing and look at your baby bump." Elizabeth said smiling.

"Ah why thank you, I apologize for not coming by to visit more often." I said.

"No, no quit with the apologises." Elizabeth said.

We walked into the lounge where the rest of the family were chatting.

"Nicole, I missed you." Kate exclaimed walking up to me.

"I missed you too, Kate." I said hugging her.

"Beatrice, how are you?" I asked smiling at her.

"I'm great, you're not smart missy giving Prince Nicholas my number." She said.

"Welp, after spending time in Luxembourg with him, I realized he was perfect for you." I said.

"Well, we have a date on Friday." She said.

"Yes!" I squealed.

"Calm down we don't want you going into early labor." She said.

×

Today, Kate, Brie, Lauren, and I were having lunch in the gardens.

"Are your boobs tender yet, Nicole?" Brie asked.

"Oh god I have to massage them well Harry enjoys doing it." I said.

"Really?" Kate asked.

"Yes, and my boobs seem to grow everyday." I said.

"Oh my god, did your boobs pop your dress?" Lauren asked

"Yup, that's what I've been dealing with." I said looking down at my chest.

"Oh my God!" Kate said looking up from her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nicole, did you know about this?" She asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"Harry's daughters." She replied.

"Harry's what?" I asked.

×

Prince Harry has secret royal twin daughters

A sensational report out of the US today has claimed that Prince Harry has a secret love children, news that has allegedly jolted of his wife, Nicole Colace

Globe magazine outrageously reports that the redheaded royal has been engrossed in a love children scandal that is threatening his fairytale life.

'It's a nightmare,' a royal insider told the publication. 'The palace is reeling and Harry can't believe this is happening!'

The alleged scandal exploded after an envelope addressed to the prince and marked 'personal and confidential' arrived at Kensington Palace

A source revealed that the letter written by a former nanny confirms the royal twins being for Harry.

A palace source told Globe, 'The girls showed up and talked to the queen.'

A report states that Crown Princess Zendaya and Princess Yara, fraternal twins of Queen Jennifer of Vulgaria, are the 19 years old twins of Prince Harry, who is currently pregnant with triplets with wife, Nicole Colace.

Queen Jennifer released a statement saying that the rumors are true but she had hope that the news could have been told better to the prince and she doesn't regret keeping the twins away from the prince.

She had her reasons and we should respect that.

The twins now move their younger siblings down the line for the British throne but that doesn't matter since Crown Princess Zendaya will be Queen of Vulgaria after her mother, Queen Jennifer and her younger sister, Princess Yara is engaged to Crown Prince Nico of Carovia, which will make her Queen Consort once Nico takes the throne after his father, King Carlos III.

It's believed the scandal has rocked the 34-year-old royal to his very core!

Globe's wild claims add that Kensington Palace is in serious damage control.

'Everyone's focused with keeping this under wraps and ensuring the royal wedding isn't disrupted,' a palace insider tells the publication.

The royal family has not yet responded to Globe's outrageous report.