C H A P T E R 37

Meeting your soul mate is like walking into a house you've been in before - you will recognize the furniture, the pictures on the wall,the books on the shelves, the contents of drawers: You could find your way around in the dark if you had to.

London, England

|T I M E S K I P|

The Princess Nicole of Avondale Struggling With Exhaustion And Morning Sickness During Pregnancy

She's so worn out! Being pregnant isn't easy and Nicole Colace is feeling the pressure of trying to stay glam while dealing with the challenges of carrying triplets

She's so worn out! Being pregnant isn't easy and Nicole Colace is feeling the pressure of trying to stay glam while dealing with the challenges of carrying triplets. Dailymail.Uk has EXCLUSIVELY learned how Nicole's coping with the stress.

Princess Nicole, 34, is exhausted! Not only is she dealing with the normal stresses of pregnancy, but she is also dealing with bad morning sickness. Now, DailyMail.UK has the EXCLUSIVE on how Nicole's pregnancy is wearing her out.

Nicole knows how lucky she is, but that doesn't make being pregnant any easier. "Nicole loves that she's going to be a mom and is so incredibly overjoyed to be pregnant. She is constantly reminding herself how lucky she is. Still, part of her is struggling with transitioning as she gets older. It's hard because she feels fat and so so tired. Doing everyday things like exercising and working is exhausting. Nicole doesn't feel as good as she's pretending to. Nicole feels like she's as big as a house, but refuses to give in and dress in unflattering maternity clothes," a source says. It's tough to be an international style icon and pregnant at the same time.

What do you think? Does Nicole need to relax more now that she's pregnant? Sound off in the comments below!

×

Kate had some how convinced me to join her on her daily morning walk with the kids. Louis was gurgling and squealing at the birds. George and Charlotte were racing each other, the dogs were running and rolling around and all I could think about is a cheese steak sub and a big glass of Orange juice.

"How are you?" Kate asked.

"I'm feeling better, the cravings are kicking in and its driving Harry crazy and I officially have a bump." I gushed, looking down at my oversized sweater.

"Trust me, it's going to be so much fun." Kate said.

"I hope the fun starts soon." I said.

The two women walked together playing the kids and keeping a close eye on the dogs and of course, the poorly hidden paparazzi that were lurking outside the parameters of the palace grounds, snapping a few bad quality photos as they walked by.

"I should throw Brie and you a baby shower. I mean normally we don't do that but for you, I think you deserve one." Kate said as we sat down on the grass.

"I'm happy with whatever you want to do for me and I think you should ask Lauren and Pippa to help, so you know it's like everyone made an contribution to the baby shower." I said.