Chapter 13: Couple

Boyfriend? You thought as you and Sebastian awkwardly stood in front of Jack. "Well then we'll just excuse ourselves," Sebastian said while pushing you along. Sebastian started to walk with his arm wrapped around you and his hand at your side. "Hey (f/n), be sure to visit tomorrow!" Jack shouted and waved at you. Sebastian released you and you waved back. "Of course!" You shouted.

   You awkwardly returned back to walking  next to Sebastian. "Since when did you become my boyfriend? " You asked annoyed and flustered. "I thought we were a couple when we kissed?" Sebastian said innocently. "O-oh," you said blushing from the memory. Sebastian chuckled. Before you could comment Sebastian pulled you into an alley. "Hey!" You shouted. Before you could finish you sentence, Sebastian smashed his lips against yours. His kiss made you all warm. You wrapped your arms around his neck and Sebastian wrapped his arms around your waist. You began to moan which made Sebastian rub your back. You began to run your hand through his hair. Sebastian started to bite the bottom of your lip and to let him in. You moaned as Sebastian searched your mouth. You moaned even louder which made him break the kiss and move down to your neck. You felt warm kisses and a little pinch. Great a hickey,  you thought. Sebastian finally stopped and you looked at him. His red eyes stared at you. You started to blush.  "This means you are mine," Sebastian said while he bit your ear. You blushed.  "Stupid demon," you giggled and pecked him on the cheek. 

  "Well then, lets get going, love," Sebastian said while gesturing his hand out. The sun lit the sky shining behind Sebastian giving him a glow. "Of course," you giggled and took his hand. You two held hands and walked around town. You were walking back to the hotel when a blister on your foot started to hurt. Just ignore it, you thought. You continued walking with your arms in Sebastian's. You winced from the pain in your foot. "Kitten?" Sebastian asked. You looked up at him. Sebastian picked you up and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You burried your face into his chest. The smell of Sebastian made you blush. "Stupid demon," you muttered. Sebastian chuckled and kissed your head.

   You arrived in the hotel room and you took a bath. You changed into your cotton night gown and got out of the bathroom.  You found Sebastian on the bed. "I thought demons like you don't need to rest?"  You said with your hands on your hips. I am a lower class demon due to my angel business therefore I need rest, you thought.  "Of course, he said but I am on break and I would love to see my kitten sleep, " he said. "Don't get any ideas," you said all flustered as you climbed in next to him. Sebastian wrapped his arm around you and you burried your face into his chest. "Don't worry kitten, I won't do anything to you," Sebastian said in soft voice. "Goodnight Sebastian," you said.

Note:
Okay next chapter there will be some action and drama! Be sure to comment and vote! I will update as soon as possible!