Chapter 4: Memories and Tea

You headed out of you're room in your new maid uniform. You felt really happy wearing a proper dress for the first time. You finally arrived at the kitchen and sat down on the bench where the servants  ate. You placed you head in your hands and sighed. You started to think about your past. You were not sure why you were left alone, why Jack was only there for you, and why you were half demon and half angel. You found yourself crying. All your memories began with a room covered in blood and a figure trembling while pointing a knife at you. You began to cry more. You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw Sebastian enter the kitchen. Oh lord, why now? You thought. You started to wipe away the tears that were leaking out of your eyes. "Kitten? What happened? " Sebastian said with a shocked face. "I-its n-nothing, a bug flew into my eyes," you said while trying to stop the tears coming out of you're eyes. Dang it, why won't they stop?You thought. You looked up to see Sebastian wrap his arms around you. You felt warmth and comfort from him. You burried your face in Sebastian chest and began to sob while he stroked your hair and rocked you side to side.

      After you calmed down you looked up at Sebastian while your face turned red. What did I just do? You thought. "Is my kitten feeling better? We can move the lesson tomorrow If you want?" he said while he placed his hand under your chin. "Just who is kitten and who is moving their lesson?" you said smiling and slapping his hand away. "As I thought," he said while looking at you. "My kitten looks better when she's smiling," he said while picking you up and spinning you. You began to laugh as you pressed your forehead against his. He finally put you down and started to make the tea. You peaked over from behind Sebastian and watched him make the tea. "What a nice aroma," you said with a pleasant face. Sebastian chuckled.  He pulled you in front of him and grabbed your arms. You started to blush. "Now," he said into your ears, "grab the teapot gracefully." His voice rang in your ear and your blush grew darker. However you maintained your cool (congratulations you completed the impossible: staying cool while Sebastian's body is pushing against you and his face is inches away from you) and did as he said. A couple of minutes later, you were pouring tea like a professional maid.

      It was slowly getting dark and you began to yawn. "Well kitten off to bed for you," he said while stroking your hair. "Fine," you said like a little child. "Goodnight, kitten," he purred. "Night," you replied before leaving.

      You arrived at the doorway of your room. Maybe Sebastian isn't that bad after all,  you thought. You heard the sound of footsteps. You looked to the side to see Sebastian standing in front of the doorway of the room right next to yours. "Hello kitten, looks like were neighbors," he said giving you that same creepy smile. "W-hy the heck is your room next to mine?" you asked in an annoyed voice. Before he could answer you went inside your room and slammed the door shut. I take back what I said earlier, that demon is a bastered, you thought. 

Note:
You and Sebastian are getting real close aren't ya ;) Be sure to vote and comment!
Shutout to Deadly-Princess for voting on my chapters! I'll update soon as possible! Black Butler: Book of the Circus is coming out in four days!!!