Chapter 3: Work

After a series of meeting new people you arrived at young master's office. You watched as Sebastian knocked before opening the door. Mental note: Knock on the door before opening the door, you thought. You looked around the office. You noticed how small young master looked in the desk. You let out a small giggle. "Welcome (f/n) to the Phantomhive household," young master said with a slight smile on his face.  "Thank you my lord," you said while you curtsied.  "Sebastian, show (f/n) her room and around the mannor," said young master. "Yes, my lord," Sebastian said in a stern voice while bowing. Sebastian walked out, and you bowed and followed him.

        "This place is kinda lively,  huh?" you asked Sebastian. "Lively?  More like a pain sometimes," he said giving you that creepy smile. You followed him down the dark hallway. You turned to look behind you while still walking. Thats when you accidentally bumped into Sebastian.  You started blushing. Why am I blushing?  You thought.  "Clumsy aren't we, kitten?" Sebastian said. You looked up to see your body was against Sebastian's, which only made you blush even more. "Here is your room," he said while gesturing to the door. You opened the door to find a bed, desk, dresser, and a window.(If you dont like the room you can picture a room you want)  You began to laugh and twirl around in in the room. Its the first time I ever owned a room, you thought. Thats when you accidentally bumped into Sebastian and you found yourself laying on top of him. "I-I'm s-sorry," you said trying to pull your flustered self up. You felt Sebastian's arm snake around you and pull yourself closer to him. "It seems my little kitten is happy about her room,"he said while twirling your hair. "Y-yeah it's my first time having a room," you said all flustered.  He began to caress your cheek. You heard a lound sound from the kitchen. You and Sebastian both shot up and bolted down the hallway.

        You slammed open the door to the kitchen to find Bard's hair like an afro and the kitchen covered in ashes, again. You noticed a flame thrower in his hand. "Dude, you don't use a flame thrower to cook," you said. "I thought it would speed up the process," Bard said while shrugging.  "Clean up this mess now," said Sebastian,  "I have business to attend to with young master, (f/n), follow me." Gee, thanks to Bard I got out of that awkward situation, you thought. "U-um Sebastian maybe I'll stay and help out Baldo," you said. Sebastian looked at you then Baldo. "Very well then, (f/n), I will teach you how to prepare tea for the young master after I'm done with my business,"  he said as he exited the room.

         "So Bard you always make a mess like this all the time?" you asked curiously.  "Yup, never made anything edible either," he said with a smile. You giggled. "So you clean up your own mess all the time?" you asked while wetting a rag. "Nope, most of the time Sebastian cleans it up, he does all most all the work, in a short amount of time," he said while scratching the back of his neck. So, Sebastian does all the work around here, you thought. You and Baldo cleaned the kitchen and Finny,  Mey-Rin,  and Tanaka joined you too.

         You all finally finished cleaning the kitchen. "(f/n), look at you, why don't you go change?" Mey-Rin said. You looked at your dress that was covered in ashes. Well, its almost time for my tea lesson with that stupid demon soon, I might as well go change, you thought.  "Well then I'll go change, see you all later," you shouted while exiting the room.

          You arrived at your room an collapsed on the bed. What a fun mannor, you thought. After some time of recollecting, you hopped off the bed. You headed to the bathroom and washed your face. You opened your dresser to find a maid uniform. (Picture your own maid dress) You tied your apron on, tied your hair into a braid, and slipped on the cute maid headband.  You looked at yourself in the mirror. Its almost time to meet with Sebastian, you thought. You looked at yourself in the mirror one last time. Well here I go, you thought.

Note:

So how was that? There was some progress between you and Sebastian!!!!

Be sure to vote and comment! I'll update soon as possible!