Love Before Known (Sebastian x reader) Kuroshitsuji fanfiction

Note: This my first fan fiction! Enjoy! *I don't own any Black Butler Characters*

Chapter One:The meeting

  You have lived on the streets of London for a while now, so you new how everything around the streets worked. You   were a ruby with your (h/c) and your (e/c) eye's.  You had a secret though, you were half angel and half demon. (I know its cheesy...but just go with it) You walked through the busy London streets with a tattered cloak over your simple dress.

         You finally stopped at the stand with a man with wavey brown hair and blue eyes. "Hello Jack," you said warmly as you pulled the hood from your cloak off you're head. Jack was very handsome and has been your friend since you were little. He gave you a warm smile, "Hey (f/n), as he handed you a container of milk. Jack was kind enough to give you free food when you needed it. "Busy as always aren't you?" you said while patting his arm. He nodded while greeting another customer. You turned to see a very handsome man with raven black hair and dark ruby red eyes dressed as a butler.  You smelled aura of a demon. You flinched a little as his eyes met yours. You already knew that he knew that you were a demon due to the pinkish color in his eyes. 

  You walked past the handsome butler as you saw a little boy playing tag with his friends.  You realized the boy was running and ran into a boy with a eyepatch and dressed like an earl. The boy with eyepatch was about to fall onto the street where a carriage was pulling by. Thats when your reflexes kicked in, you ran like a flash and grabbed the earl with all your strength causing you to fall with the earl on top of you. You looked up to see the boy with the eyepatch on top of you blushing. You also realized how handsome the young earl was too. Then you giggled as you lifted the earl up and straightened your dress. "Honestly young master your always getting into trouble," said the tall butler you saw a minute ago. Oh, so this guy is that young earl butler, you thought. The young earl had annoyed face. The young earl turned his attention to you. "Thankyou for saving my life, I am Ciel Phantomhive," he said with a plain face. "I am (f/n) (l/n)," you said while you curtsied. "Is there any way I could repay you," said Ciel. It would be nice to have somewhere to work and live,but that would be too much to ask for, you thought. You looked up and smiled saying, "No thank you." Then the handsome butler stepped into the conversation,  " Young Master, this kitten has no home, we could offer her a job at the Phantomhive mannor?"

        Kitten? You thought as you glared at the butler. The butler noticed your glared and smirked. "Well then, (f/n) (l/n), how would you like to work at the Phantomhive household?" Asked Cicel. "I would be more than happy to," you said while smiling at Cicel then glaring back at the butler. The butler made a satisfied face and said, "Well then, why don't we head back to the carriage, (f/n), you can ride with me," he said. You trailed behind the butler and your young master. Just what have I gotton myself into? You thought.

Note:

So what you think? Huh? Be sure to comment and vote! I will update as soon as possible!