Chapter 6: Attacked and Invited

You woke up in the morning and threw on your maid dress and tied your hair into a ponytail. You looked at yourself in the mirror. A flashback from yesterday came up and you turned red. You slapped your cheeks with your hand and made a tough face. Get a hold of yourself, (f/n), you thought. You headed out the door holding a straight face.

     You walked into the hallway to find Sebastian carrying some plates. "Why kitten, good morning," he said while giving you a peck on the cheek. "H-hey! Good morning!" you said while turning red. "My little kitten would you mind giving young master his tea?" he said. "Sure," you said with a smile.

      You headed to the kitchen and prepared the tea. First job as a maid, you thought. You saw the other servants and said good morning with a smile. You put the tea on a cart and headed to young master's office.

    You arrived at young master's office and knocked on the door before entering. You open the door to find young master sitting on his desk. "Oh, (f/n)," he said surprised. "Good morning, young master, I have brought your tea," you said with a smile. You placed the teacup in front of him and watched him drink the tea. You waited nervously for his response. "It's wonderful," he said with a slight smile. "Thank you young master," you said while bowing.  He finished drinking  his tea and you headed out to the kitchen.

      You ambled down the hallway when you heard a lound crash. You looked to find Sebastian running to you with a worried face.  "(f/n), the mannor is under attack, go and stay in your room," he said. Well he's not kidding around, he said my name, you thought.  Before you could answer Sebastian threw you into your room and locked it. "Hey! Sebastian! Let me out!" You shouted while banging on the door. I am half demon half angel for Pete's sake, you thought. You could not just stay inside your room while the mannor was being attacked. You saw the window and opened it. You jumped out and landed on your feet. You looked to the side to see the servants in a different mood. Wow, you thought. You saw Sebastian fighting a man with white hair and purple eyes. I smell one of those fake, sickening angels, you thought. You hated to see people you know get hurt. Your mood also changed and there was a light above your head. Once the light faded out your sword fell into your hand. Your sword was a dark gray and silver color and had a brown end. (Like those Japanese swords) You gripped the sword in your hand and slashed the intruders. There was blood everywhere but you kept going. "Burn in the fire of hell," you said in a stern voice. As you said that sentence a group of intruders turned into flames. You finally got rid of all the intruders with your face covered in blood. You approached the angel when he disappeared. Stupid angel, you yhought.  "(f/n)? Your quite skilled with a sword, Sebastian said with a smirk. "What kind of lady would I be if I could not fight?" You said in a sly voice.

     After the attack you all got yourselves cleaned up. Sebastian and you were called into young masters office for some reason.

    What did I do, you thought as you walked down the hallway. When you arrived at young master's office you saw Sebastian already there. Naturally,  you thought. "(f/n), how would you like to attend a ball?" Young Master asked. What did he just say? You thought.

Note:
So what did you all think? You got mad fighting skills bro ;) Be sure to comment and vote! I will update as soon as possible! Black Butler: Book of the Circus is coming out tomorrow!!!