Chapter 36: UAE

Começar do início

We then hopped in out vehicle and got bomfortable. My photographer Emilio was with us so we was snapping and shit.

2hrs later

We finally made it to our hotel as I got a notification on my phone that was from Instagram. Seeing that Emilio posted something on his story. Must be some photos of us he took in the bar. (Car)

We had already came up the elevator, damn this shit is fancy. I forgot I still had laniyah phone so I thought I'd give it to her, but shit I still want her too hang with a nigga.

I slid the room card to lani and I's room I took our suitcases and put them in the room corner. I then sat on the bed and seen laniyah walk in and close the door behind her.

"Finally" She said laying down on the bed taking her clothes off. "I'm going to sleep don't bother me baby" she said getting under the covers. "Well shit let me join" I said taking off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers.

I hopped in the bed and got under the covers with her, I put my phone on do not disturb because a nigga phone be blowing up every two seconds, I pulled the covers under us and wrapped my arms around laniyah while she snuggled her little body into my chest and legs.

Then this damn girl started to rub on my dick acting like she ain't just had some and I thought she wanted to sleep. "You missin that dick already" I said. "Mhmm" she said as she kissed my neck. "That pussy betta be ready fa me" I said rubbing her pussy feeling her wet folds from her panties.

I then took them off as well as my boxers "wait come up here" she said I looked at her crazy my dick was in her face. She grabbed my dick laying down and put it in her mouth. She licked down and up.

"Shittt" I said while she struggled to get it all the way down her throat because of how we were positioned. "Cmon daddy give it to me" she moaned and put it back into her mouth while I thrusted it into her mouth. She brung her hands up massaging my balls while my cum dripped down my dick and onto her bare chest.

We then continued ;)..

——

"Uhh" I moaned as I thrusted in her fast while she scratched my back. "Mhmmmmm" she moaned loudly. "Keenon" she moaned again. "Damn yo shit wet as fuck" I said going slower making it last.

LANIYAH

I moaned as he thrusted into me, he was on top of me while his face was in my chest, "fuckkk" I moaned while he sped up, outside my pussy Was soaked with my juices and cum so I could hear every little noise, as well as his area was all wet from me.

"I'm gonna c-cum" I said feeling it build inside of me. I was on birth control so it was fine.

He then cummed in me while I felt a warm liquid drip in me. He took his dick out to see that it was covered with a while substance. Did I just cream? "You got my dick twitchin girl" he said as he pecked my lips getting up going to the bathroom.

YG
I was in the bathroom cleanin up abit, I put on my red shorts and I decided to put some on my Instagram story so I did.

Mayne I look fine.

Yeah I'm Too cocky so what.

I came out of the bathroom And later back down in bed

I came out of the bathroom And later back down in bed. I decided I wanted to post on my Instagram story my new track. So I did u made sure laniyah wasn't in there because she was naked.

(If you guys seen his story where he was in bed singing along to a new song.. that's the video I'm talking about)

I then seen what Emilio posted on his story.

I then looked over at laniyah and seen that she was sleepin, damn my women was beautiful without no makeup, how I get so lucky

I then looked over at laniyah and seen that she was sleepin, damn my women was beautiful without no makeup, how I get so lucky. A sinner like me got someone like her. She really held a nigga down.. she the real package I mean she give me, happiness mayne I sound like I little bitch but I don't give a fuck, my daughter and mom love her already, and plus she got fucken Fire pussy and give me great ass sex I've never had in my lyfe.

She my bad & blasssy girl
Imma make sure I wife that..