"Uh

"Uh... hey a-are you okay? Why are you crying?" Park ji asked me.

I didn't notice myself that I'm crying after he left. I really feel the pain.

"Ah... what... eh? I'm crying?" I quickly wrapped my teardrops.

"Ah I'm sorry" I quickly apologized to him.

"Ah no. Gwenchana... and it's okay you can cry out loud if you want... and tomorrow you will be okay" he said then he hugged me just to comfort me like this.

And I just cry out loud in his hug

And I just cry out loud in his hug. After a long hug... I stopped cry. I'm okay now.

"I'm okay now. Thanks for that" I thanked him but he just shake his head.

"Anni. That's okay. And forget what just happened earlier. Come on let's bring you home" he said and I just nodded. After that we've arrived at my home.

"Okie we've arrived. Thanks again" I said.

"Anniyo... gwenchana, I'm leaving" he said and he quickly walk away won't let me say even a word. He's actually nice... and... and.... soft.

Then I went into my house. I take shower and ready to sleep.

-In The Next Morning-

It's time for to go to school again... aishh I'm lazy. I wake up in the lazy way then I just remembered what happened last night when Park ji hugged me.

My face suddenly turns red and hot. Aishhhh he told me to forget about what happened last night, okay?! Then I get ready and went to school alone since Chenle is staying in his dorm with members.

Remember what happened last night makes my face is hot.

Omg I shouldn't think a lot. After that I've arrived at school. I picked up my stuff from the lockers then went to my classroom. But eh... Park ji isn't here yet? After that the teacher comes in.

"Okay class today Park Jisung is sick now so he couldn't attend class today" the teacher said. He's sick...? Oh well that's his fault tsk.

"Hana are you okay?" Han ji asked me

"Hana are you okay?" Han ji asked me. I remembered what happened last night.

"Ah... I'm okay" I replied. After that it's break time.

"Park ji is sick now tho" Yeonji said. While we're on the way to the library. But I just keep silent without talking anything. Busy thinking about what happened last night... I started to feel the pain again.

"Hana...? Hana Gwenchana? You look so down" Han ji asked me.

"I told you I'm fine okay?!" I shouted at him.

I realized that I shouted to him.

He looks shocked so I ran away from them.

And my other feelings are thinking is how Park ji is right now.

-Skip Time When Class Ended-

I didn't talk to anyone the whole time. Then I just left the school alone and walk straight to SM.

I walk... after that I started to run... run faster after that I arrived at the practice room and see no one...

I catch my breath then I left the practice room and go to the SM's cafeteria feeling hopeless inside me.

My feelings are confused right now.

"Why do you look so down today?"

Suddenly someone comes in front of me and asked me. And that person is

"P-Park ji?" I was shocked to see him and he just gives me a smile

"What? Miss me?" He said. Wth who would miss him.

"Stop day dreaming. I heard the teacher said you're sick but you're actually came here" I said.

Idk what is my feelings rn feels like it's in trouble.

After that me and him just sit and talk in the cafeteria.

Park Jisung's POV:

I actually not sick but just don't want to go to school also I didn't want to face Hana since last night happened.... Idk why did I do that to her.... aishh just comforting her to make her feels better.

Idk what is this feeling rn? Maybe I Uh... like her..? Eh no.

She likes Han ji.

Aishh I should take a walk outside.

Maybe I should go to practice?

Then I decided to go to the practice room.

Thinking of what happened last night made me blushed... Why do I feel in this way?

I entered the Sm Then I went to SM cafeteria And I saw Hana is sitting in there.

Why does she looks so hopeless? Then I went to sit in front of her.

"Park ji?" She looks so shocked to see me.

"What? miss me already?" I tease her.

" what? Stop daydreaming. I heard the teacher said that you are sick. But you actually came here to practice" she said.

" well yeah I'm really sick. But I know you will come to the practice room" I said and she gives me the scary glare to me.

After that we just sit and talk in the cafeteria after that we go practice.