Chapter 10- Double Trouble

???'s P.O.V:

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! WHERE THE HELL IS IT???

"AYE HOTTIE, HAVE YA SEEN THE DAMN PAPER FOR THE FIRE IGNITION SAVINGS AND THE BUILD PRINTS FOR THE POWER GENERATOR ROOM?? THAT WAS DUE YESTERDAY!"

"OH! THAT WAS IN THE POWER VAULT! PROBABLY IN THE FOURTH HIGHTEST DRAWER TO THE RIGHT!"

"WHICH FOLDER AGAIN??"

"I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS B3 OR Z3, I FORGOT!"

"KAY, THANKS!" I Quickly Scream back, Continuing to put my arm through this damn sleeve.

I finally succeed as I run out of the room, with my hands behind my back to show my strong apparel and dominance. I strut my way towards the Power room, taking a few turns but not too many. There's mostly just Straight corridors. May seem creepy, but much more efficient then people running into each other ever damn turn

My boots clicking on the tiled floors we're the only thing heard apart from all the grunts and screams from the training rooms. This place was very complicated, but we made it so it's pretty easy to get around. Apart from the trainees and newbies, you can see them wondering like lost puppies from now and again. People may think that this place is like a prison, nope. It's much different than you think. No 'Canteen', you get the shit served in your cell. No showers, you get to smell like blood and death everyday. No free days, we don't want you slacking off now do we? And most importantly,

No love.

Love will make you weak, I had love, and it got taken away. Made me weak, so I plan to eliminate that weakness. For good. Any kind of love is not allowed. Sibling love, Parent love, Pet love, Romantic love, Friendship love, nothing. We eliminate anything that makes our soldiers weak. And I feel like people forget what this army is. I want people to remember that we don't take 'Jokesters', we take this seriously, and if you don't, than you don't need a life.

As I was think about all of that, my feet lead me to the Room. Not needing to knock, I open it and come across A room with multiple Lockers and Drawers all along the walls. I walk towards the Drawers, my boots clicking again, skimming through all the letters and numbers before I came across 'B'. I was about to move to the left to open the second drawer, A heard static.

I look around, and close my eyes, trying to hear where the sound was coming from, hearing it was on the desk at the far back of the room. I open my eyes again and walk to the desk to see a Radio on some paper work. I lift the radio to hear what they were trying to say, and I heard something I never knew I would hear.

"*Static* H-hello?? *Static* I finally found it, but is anyone there???? I found the one Pink Leader was trying to find! Hello?? Tell Pink to please send Someone to help! I'm at-"

"Hello soldier."

"P-Pink!! Y-you heard that!?"

"Yes, now where are you."

"Oh yes! I'm at..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green's P.O.V:

"UUgGGHhhh! Are we done yet?? I don't even know you people and you want me to give out private info! My fuck." I groaned.

We've been sitting in the same exact chair, them not letting me sit up at all for about 2 hours straight. All I can see outside is darkness! That's how long it's been! And not to mention that this whole time I've been getting weird headaches from this house looking familiar.

"Hm. I guess this is enough for now." The shorty says. I gave the shorty in the black coat the nickname shorty cause it annoyed her. I'm a dick, I know. I was told that everyday in-.....wait...where? I don't remember...Well fuck me slowly with a chainsaw and call me Johnny Depp.