Chapter 7- This looks Shady

Green's P.O.V:

As I Actually come out, with the Toy cat plush in my left hand, and the weird device in my right, I continue the quest. But the more I found, the more questions I get.

Why did I have a connection to...

Mirrors?

Cats?

This weird device?

And this hoodie...

but...

I don't know if I'm supposed to be here.

What if I was supposed to be...

Someone else?

Matt's P.O.V:

As I was carrying the weirdo, she decided to be more useful and keep a look-out for anything suspicious while Matilda was helping me guide through the way cause I'm damn blind thanks to the chick in the 'Thot can'.

The sound of our footsteps against the ground was all you can hear apart from the loud winds and the heavy breathing mixed with gasps of breathe from the other brit and I. Of course the nerd in the can isn't cause she isn't doing ANYTHING!

That said, Matilda sees how tired and fatigued I've become, and swiftly steals the girl in the can from me.

"You need a break!"

"Okay!" I huffed out, having less weight on my shoulders, just while body in general as I kept running like out life depended on it, which it did.

"Hey guys! I think I see someone in the shadows!" The dark-skinned

"Wait what??" Matilda quickly asks

"Yeah! Over there!" She points towards A creepy figure, their eyes following our track.

"Shit...We can't go to the camp!" I yelled at Matilda, making her slow down a little bit

"But we have to! Where else would we go????" The other female yells at us.

"Matt, I think she's right! We cant go anywhere else, we never went anywhere but here!" Matilda agrees with the stranger.

"Ugh, fine!" I change my trail back to the one we were going towards before, as Matilda speeds up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green's P.O.V:

Holy fuck I underestimated how large Denmark is! I can't find any clues! The only thing that really reminds me is the things I found before! Fuuuuuuucccckkkk meeeeeeee!

I start groaning in an annoyed matter as I continued walking. silence being the only thing.

Until.

SNAP

A twig.

"W-what the fuck..." I said to myself. As far as I could tell, I was the only supposed living thing here...so..what WAS that?

All of a sudden, I hear whispers coming from a tree behind me, I quickly turn around and see nothing. Then I hear it again, but from the other side of me. Yet again, It disappears onto the other side of me. This continues for a while, until the voices got louder...and closer.

"Oh FUCK THIS!" I quickly yelled, as I ran the fuck out of there. Then I hear someone running behind me, obviously trying to catch me, so I sped up. As I look back, they are MUCH closer than they were before. I turn back in front of me, and ran even faster, my lungs starting to hurt and my breaths uneven. My brain going crazy, thinking of possibilities on who they are, and what they want. But my main though;

Keep running.

But sadly, that was something I couldn't do, as everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's P.O.V:

We finally got back to the camp, I zone out as Matilda was shouting at everyone.

I look around making sure that thing didn't follow us.

But to our luck, it did.

Silence.

Then Screams.

Everyone was scattered everywhere, screaming, running for their lives as that 'THING' Grabs them all. I try to escape with my life, with everyone else.

But no avail.

Everything's black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green and Matt's P.O.V:

Everything's Black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???'s P.O.V:

Knock

Knock

"Come in."

"You wanted to ask me something?"

"You know the person I've been talking about?"

"Yes? What about them?"

"Find them."

"What? Why?"

"Something has them, and I want them back."

"What about the-"

"They have them."

"Understood."

"Now...

go find me the person in the green hoodie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-666 Words (HUHUHUHU)

I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO SPEED THE STORY UP A BIT ;-;

I wonder what got the others and 'Green'? 7w7

And who was '???' OwO (I think you can guess who. Oof)