Chapter 4- Tamarow will be a better day.

??? P.O.V:

Cold.

I felt cold.

where am I?

Why am I on the street?

Why does @#^$%&^*%$#%&*((*&^%$@!#$&% hurt?

I don't remember anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's P.O.V:

"AYE SHITFACE! GIMME BACK MY DAMN DRINK!"

"HAHAHA! SUCK IT!"

I chuckled from afar watching Karla steal Tony's 'drink' Which is more like a bunch of berries chucked together with water and squashed. So kinda like a smoothie. Kinda.

I would consider us as one big crazy family, but that's a bit sappy and cliché. So instead I think we're just a big bunch of crazy people that may or may not have come from an asylum. And if you keep them all in a confined room together, you got us. I would consider myself one of the sanest people in here, but who am I to judge? I went to hell and didn't even give a shit the whole time.

The cool breeze of the night gives me light goosebumps, but I don't mind. I've gotten used to it. I close my eye's to listen to the wind coming from whatever direction it feel's like flowing. Hearing the light rustles of the leave's blowing from the gust of wind that sways them from side to side, most of the time the stem un-connecting from the branch, and saying goodbye to the tree forever. Like a child.

They rely on their parent's and loved ones to take care of them and give them the love and affection needed. Watering and feeding them until they finally grow old enough to move away and leave, only to never see those loved one's ever again. Sad, yet beautiful.

But there are some cases where the child still keeps in contact with the parent's, saying I love you, saying I miss you, missing each other. Even just a simple 'Hello' would let them know that you haven't forgotten about them, and you still care for them. Its a wonder what such a small thing could do to make something so big and wonderous.

"YES!"

"GET OFF ME! YOU'RE HEAVY AS FUCK!"

I come to my senses again to see that Tony was on top of Karla with a victorious face. And by on top I mean he's just sitting on her like a king on his throne boasting about a kingdom he just conquered...I make oddly specific phrases. Anyway, the poor child underneath was still being salty while Tony continued taunting her like the asshole he is.

"MMMM! Oh my! Such a great drink! Mmmm! So delicious!"

"YOU TURD!"

"What was that? Sorry, I couldn't hear you down there. I was too busy enjoying MY drink."

"I get it! I get it! Geez!"

"Good."

"....Can you get off me now?"

"Nah."

"Screw you."

"That's gay."

"This fanfic is gay."

"What?"

"What?"

Okkaaayyy then, I'm already bored of that conversation. I look around to see my friends talking amongst themselves. Where's Tam?