chapter 17

*Klaus*

Today is the day I complete the ritual. What Anastasia dowsnt know is that she is apart of the ritual.

She doesn't know what she, but I do.

*Jada*

Klaus and Anastasia told me to stay in the hotel at all times. They had something very important to do.

So I order ALOT of room service, but they still aren't here yet. Im starving.

As soon as that thought pasaed through my head there was a knock on the door.

"Finally." I grumbled swinging the door open.

When my eyes layed on the person I grew ridged.

It was Gabe. My father. My abuser.

I fried to slam the door close, but he quickly put a end to that action. I back away.

" How did you find me?"

" Ha I followed your scent." Gabe tapped his nose sarcastically.

"Why wont you just leave me alone" I scream at him.

"Oh darling I could never do that"

Gabe smiled and the picked up a lamb from thd table beside him.

I tried to move of duck or something, but he was to fast.

The lamp crashed into my head, sending me into an unlikable darkness.

~°«©~€«%»™~*«®{>+:"$!~%«»¡»©£:=

Okay I tried to write this back on, but I just feel like its not as good s the first one. If anyone that has read the previous scene before it was taken down is reading this please tell me if I am missing anything thank you.