Chapter 3

*Klaus*

I looked over at Ana while driving; she was looking down at her hands.
"Ana, we won't be on the run forever." I stated quietly. Ana looked at me with fresh tears in her eyes.
"Really Nik, because it sure feels like it. I really love you Nik, and honestly the constant feeling that you're could get killed by your father scares me. What if he catches us off guard one day, huh Nik?" Ana ranted on, but I was stuck on the one part where she said she loves me. No one but my sister has ever told me they loved me and meant it, but with Anastasia I can tell she meant it sincerely. I pulled over and turned the car off.
"You love me. "I asked with my throat going dry.
"Yes I love you Niklaus. How could you not see it? Even Rebekah saw it." Ana giggled coming out of her previous mood.
"Rebekah is a sucker for love." I chuckled
"Exactly." Ana said simply
"---but love seriously we won't be on the run away from Mikael for long" I stated. Ana nodded her head signaling that she understood. I want to be with this girl forever.
"I think we should bind ourselves together." I voiced my thoughts.
"What do you mean? "Ana eyed me confusingly.
"As you know I'm an original. Not only that but a hybrid as well and the only thing that can kill me is a white oak stake. If I can get a witch to bind us together, then the only thing that can kill you is me." I concluded
"You would kill me?" Ana asked scared.
"Love didn't I tell you that I would never hurt you. I meant that if I die you die with me." I explained
"That's very smart of you Niklaus. "Ana smiled. I felt proud of myself for putting that smile upon her face.
"And one more thing love, I love you also." Ana's cheeks flared up as I gave her my love. Man I love this girl.
"Why does every say that you're a bad person? Because what I see in front of me is a misunderstood man." Ana looked at me as though I'm a trophy to be won.
" I've done a lot of bad things in my life span. I have killed people families, children. I am trouble for you Anastasia." I tested her, but she caught on.
"I know what you're doing Niklaus. I've put up with you for 56 years. Plus, I love you. So, you're gonna have to try harder if you want to get rid of me." Ana laughed
"Ana, the little three words that I say to you hold a lot meaning."
With that I started the car back up and drove off. I can't even begin to believe that someone like Anastasia would love someone like me, a monster. Some say I can't love. They say I'm to evil and that no one would ever love me. Well the proof is sitting right next to me. I love her and she loves me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Anastasia**very-very-very-short

I am in love. I don't have the love that normal people have, but its still love. I'm on the run. Most people would have given up by now, but not me I'd do anything for Niklaus Mikaelson. As i know he would do the same for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

plz

vote

comment

&

share