chapter 11

"It was always the three of us. Damon, Stefan, and I. The people of the town always called us the three musketeer." I laughed at the happy memory.

"Then Damon went off to war and Stefan and I were left without our leader. We got by on pulling our own pranks though."

"Our father never gave me any attention. Only time he did was when he would scold me for always being with Stefan and Damon." I looked at Elena to see if she was following along.

"He would always say 'Why can't you be like your mother? Lady like.' It hurt being compared to my dead mother, but I got over it. Every time he said that I grew a little darker on the inside."

"I wanted to become the thing he hated most. I wanted the attention that he never gave me. The attention that he gave my brothers before my mother died. The attention that he gave the vampires." I smiled at my own words.

"So as I just told you my brothers and I were always together. That was until Kathrina or as you call her Katharine came along. She had my brothers so twisted around her fingers." I paused and looked up at Elena.

"Kind off like you." I chuckled.

"I am not like Katharine." She grounded out.

"Oh yes you. Now let me finish. Anyways she had them so twisted that they forget about their third musketeer."

"I was but a figment of their imagination when Katharine came." I said sadly.

"I found out what Katharine was. She was feeding off of my brothers and I didn't like that. On my way to tell my father of what Katharine was I was pulled into a closet. Katharine tried to compell me to forget about my findings, but vervain works wonders." I laughed.

"She lets me go, but not without forcing me to drink her blood. Af--"

"So Katharine is your sire?" Elena cut me off. She was really annoying me.

"No. If you would let me finish you would know that her blood was out of my system the next day." I said angrily.

"Anyways before I was interrupted I was going to say that I went to my father and told him about Katharine. He didn't believe me thought. He kept saying that he would have know if a thing such as a vampire was living under his roof. I finally convinced him to let me prove my self."

"We put Vervain in Damon and Stefan blood stream and the next night father was convinced. Theuy took her away and Damon found out that I helped father. He threw me into a wall." Elena cut me off again, but this time with a gasp.

"Oh don't be suprised." I laughed.

"I went after them both and was shot. Damon and Stefan left me their to die." I let out one lone tear.

"You said that Katharine's blood was out of you system. How did you turn?" She asked confused.

"Yes her blood was out of my system. I was turned by another vampire."

"Who."

"Think about it Elena. Think about it."

"Klaus."

"Ding Ding Ding. So you do have some smarts." I joked on her yet once again."

Just as she was about to respond there was a bang up stairs.

"Where is she." Klaus growled

"Well thats my que." I broke the chains from my wrist and ankles. Elena looked shocked and scared. I laughed at the face she made.

I stalked toward her and she took a vervain dark out of her pants pocket. I grabbed her by her neck and threw her into the wall. She feel onto the ground unconscious.

I vamp speed upstairs to see Klaus going off on my brothers.

"Calm down Nik. I'm alright." I said.

"How did you get out?" Damon asked me with wide eyes.

I ignored him and walked over to Nik. He grabbed me hand and we speed to the hotel.

"Why didn't you get out earlier?" He asked with his hands gripping my hips tightly. I can tell he was trying to keep his cool.

"Because I wanted to stir up more trouble. I'm sorry." I said innocently while giving him the puppy dog eyes. It always works on him.

"Okay love just don't do it again. Or at least tell me that your going to do it. I can't lose you." He said softly.

"And you won't lose me anytime soon. Unless you do something stupid." I sighed leaning into him.

"Always." he started

"And forever."I finished

~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I have written this chapter again. Yay!!

I have reached 1.3K on this story i am so excited.

And as for the additions i have chosen the characters of:

@Jada_9150

&

@bribaby667

Thanks for supporting me guys i love you all.

and as for Jada_9150 can you guys check out her story 'The life of Jada'. I think that it is really good and that it can go a long ways. Its a werewolf/witch story.

*cough**cough**Originals hehe* Dont judge me I'm werid. :p

As always

comment

vote

&

share

-YRN