chapter 8

From this point on this story won't go by the episodes in the show. The cause of this is lack of equipment. My computer is broken so i cant watch the past episodes. Sorry. I typing this on my phone so again sorry for the errors that may occur. Please enjoy the chapter loves.

*a few weeks later*

Klaus pov

I was playing around with Anastasia's brothers and the dopplegänger. I know soon enough that I will have to get down to businesses.

I pulled my self out of my thoughts as I walked up to the Salvatore boarding house.

I knocked on the door and Stefan came.

" Yes"

"Ah Stefan. I would ask to be invited in but I see you took precautions to keep me out." I chuckled. They signed the house over to a human. At that time my lovely doppelgänger choose to come out from behind him.

"Your Klaus." She said calmly

"Yep." I replied .

"What do you want from me." She semi yelled.

"Well I thought they would have told you by now." I faked a shocked look.

" Why is it my blood you need? Why can't you go after someone else?" She yelled fully now.

"Are you that low and dirty that you would want to put someone else's life on the line." My love walked up behind me.

"Alice what are you doing here you could get hurt." Elena gasped in concern.

"Hurt by what?" Anastasia asked.

"Vampires. Him. Come in." Elena pointed at me and urged Ana to come inside.

"Wow your head is filled with a sack of rocks." Ana laughed at Elana's face.

At that moment Damon came to the door.

"You compelled her, didn't you?" Elena asked me.

"I can't be compelled." Ana replied for me. Its true. Anastasia can't be compelled we don't know how, but to me its a good thing.

"Impossible." Damon spoke up. Anastasia looked at me. I knew that she was asking if she could give her identity. I nodded my head once.

Anastasia vamp speed inside and pulled Damon outside. She pinned him to the wall with her left arm at his neck.

"Nothing is impossible. I thought it was impossible for my two beloved brothers to leave me to die, but that happened didn't it."  She hissed at him while he struggled in her grasp.

Damon and Stefan's eyes both went wide with shock.

"Sister."  Stefan speed out the house and wrapped her in a hug. she let go of Damon and pushed Stefan off of her.

"Dont touch me and definitely don't call me your sister." Hurt flashed in both boys eyes as Ana came and stood by my side.

"Your on his side." Elena gasped.

"Yes Elena kept up. Are you sure that your natural hair color is brown. Cause you seem like a blond." Ana laughed.

(No offence to blonds. Its just that in the show her hair is brown, but in the book its blond)

I chuckled as Elena looked down. I just love when Anastasia  is just Anastasia, but when she heartless Ana everything is better.

Anastasia pov

I Had damon against the wall. Since Klaus revealed his true face I get to reveal my identity. I pinned Damon up against the wall.

"I cant be compelled." I replied to Elena's comment. I think of it as a gift.

"Impossible." Damon spoke up. I looked up at Klaus asking if I could do it now. He nodded head once.

That was all I needed to speed inside and get Damon on the outside. I pinned him to the wall with my arm on his neck.

"Nothing is impossible. I thought it was impossible for my two beloved brothers to leave me to die, but that happened didn't it."  I said with my voice full of hate as he struggled in my grip.

Both of the people who shared some of my DNA were shocked

"Sister."  Stefan said speeding out of the house and wrapped his arms around me. I let go of Damon and pushed him off.

"Dont touch me and definitely don't call me your sister." Hurt flashed in both their eyes as I went and stood by Klaus.

"Your on his side." Elena gasped. Ugghh. I can't believe I had to hang out with her for a few weeks.

"Yes Elena kept up. Are you sure that your natural hair color is brown. Cause you seem like a blond." I poked fun at her.

(Again no offence.)

I didn't turn my humanity off. Well it is kind of like that but unlike others I can control it. I. don't need anything to remind me of the good. I can just flip it on or off whenever I want. That's another thing I think off as a gift.

"Sooner or later you will be coming with us Elena Glibert." Klaus said darkly.

"But.. we prefer sooner." I said after him.

Klaus and I both backed away a few steps and then vamp speed to the hotel.

"You know I love you more and more when you have no feelings. When your feelings come back on they stay there. So don't think that I only love you when your heartless." I turned feelings back on a while ago. So I felt a lot of emotion when those words came out of his mouth.

I walked up to him a kissed him full on.

~~~~~~^~~~~~~Г~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Г~~~~~~^~

I don't know if I should make a restricted scene or not so please comment on that note.

And maybe in about a day or so I won't be able to update because I moved and we still have to get the wifi set up. So i am trying to update as much as I can from where I am.

Anyways love tou guys thanks you all for the votes and support.

oh and could you guys go check out Hidden Pain by KittyCatCatalina it is amazing. Its a werewolf story so its for all of you who love werewolves.

Cat I love you best friend.

Anyways

comment

vote

&

Share