chapter 23

Anastasia pov

Jada was in the adjoining suite and Lexie checked into a hotel room two doors down from Klaus and I.

I knew Klaus would try to kill her. Just because. So I am here to in force law.

"Klausy wousy. You know your brother that you daggered and put in a box?" I asked l jumpimg on the bed.

"Which one? Elijah?" He questioned uninterested.

"Um no the other one?"

"Finn"

"Nope the actual hot one out of you four." I gigglef playfully and klaus look up at me. His gaze murder worthy.

"I sorry I kid I kid." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Kol. What about him?"

"Well his longtime sweet heart is here and will remain with us until Kol is awoken again."

" No" He stated

"Yes"

"No"

"Well I say yes and that is final. If you harm one hair on her brown, golden highlighted head You. Will. Pay." I said in all seriousness.

Lexie is the first girl that I have talked to since Klaus daggered Rebekah.

Well the first that I get along with.

"I wont let you ruin this friendship for me or this relationship for Kol." I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Why are you so determined, love? Whats the real reason for you not wanting me to kill her?"

I growled lowly.

"Klaus do you love me? Like really love me?"

"Yes with all my heart. Why are you asking me this?"

" Then why cant you let anyone else in your family love? Rebekah all she wants is love. Your not the only one entitled to feel emotion." I got off the bed and went to Jada's suite.

®»®{<|»{·{{¥¥]»©»<«©»»©»»<°££}·»<|>{®}{™>»¢{©<»|{>>™¥·«{|>>>©}££¢<

I had a phone of a day, but dont worry I have purchased a new phone and It will be here soon

Please tell me what you think about this chapter. I worked hard on it but to me I don't think it good enough for you guys.

Share vote comment