chapter 24

Anastasia pov

"I need to channel the original witch and to do that I need Rebekah." Gloria said.

A smile plastered itself on my face at the thought of seeing my best friend again.

"Can you find away to do it without her?" Klaus asked.

I looked at him crazy.

"Wait what? Noooo, dont you see this is a win win for both of us. You have your hybrid things and I get my BFF." I whined.

Nik sighed and thought for a second.

"Fine."

"Yess" I started doing my happy dance.

"You look like a fish out of water that needs to die quickly." Jada laughed.

I just rolled me eyes.

"What are we still doing here. Lets gooooooo to awake thy sleeping beauty peasant." I ordered Nik.

I knoe the reason why I was so happy and jittery. I get to see Rebekah and have girl time.

"Wow" Lexie whispered

*Rebekah's coffin*

I was all but happy to lift the lid off of Rebekah, revealing her gray and desiccated body.

Although she still looked beautiful in her 1920's flappper.

How I miss those days.

"Come om pull it out." I urged.

Nik sent me a glare and pulled the dagger out of Rebekah.

The security graud stood by the door as I speed over to him.

"You are going to wait right here with me until she wakes up. Then you are going to let her feed on you until she is fill. Which means when your dead. " I compelled him.

I turned ariund to Nik.

"You know she isnt going to want to see you when she wakes up. Go play with your best bud Stefan."

Lexie and jada we to go shopping.

"Aww jealous love?"

"Not even close. Unless you want to tell me something."  I looked at him accusingly.

He just laughed a speed away.

I loooked over at Rebekah and smiled.

*flashback*

"Hahaha" Rebekah's laugh filled the room as we joked around and gossiped.

"She was definitely making the eyes at Niklaus."

We were talkimg about a maiden in the palace.

Rebekah obviously found my jealousy hilarious.

I mean the maiden wad beautiful, but her personality ruimed her image.

"Shut up bekah. We you find love im sure you will feel this way."

"That is if Nik allows me to love."

"Be calm im sure one day he will let you free. If not ill kick his arse." I kissed her forehead.

*end*

I focused back in the rwal world.

The gaurd the I made stay was now on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding him and the coffin empty.

"Beks!" I called out.

"Anastasia"

I turned around to see a Rebekah cleaning her mouth with  a napkin.

"I missed you sooo much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys im so sorry.

I wrote this all in one night becaise you all deserve it

I didnt have time to edit sorry

HAPPY BELATED (few days)  VALENTINE'S DAY