~time skip~

        Finally its time for lunch. Im not very hungry, so instead I look for a quiet place to study. I walk up some stairs taking random turns. I end up in front of a music room.

        "Music room 3", I say quietly. ' I read it was abandoned', I think to myself. I slowly open the door and walk in. Suddenly a bunch of rose petals pelt me in the face. I gasp in surprise and just with my luck start choking on a petal. I cough loudly holding my throat. Suddenly I feel someone hand patting my back. I cough one last time and the petal falls out onto my palm. I look up with watery eyes to thank my savior.I see a girl with bright brown eyes dressed in a boys uniform. I look at her confused but decide not to ask.

        "Thank you very much", I say with a slight smile. All of a sudden I feel myself being lifted off the ground and someone hugging me tightly.

        "Oh aren't you just the cutest thing ever!", It kinda sounded like Tamak but I wasn't sure. Finally I was set down on my feet and i see it was Tamaki who was hugging me. 

        "Welcome to the Host Club Asami!", Tamaki yells out. I just blink feeling slighty confused. "So tell me who's your type? Could it be Hikaru and Kaoru  Hitachiin The"little devil" type?" ,he said pointing to a pair of twins, "Or is it Kyoya Ootori The "Cool" Type?" He pointed to a guy with glasses on, "Maybe its  Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka or Honey- Senpei The "Loli-Shota" Type?", he pointed to an adorable blond boy eating cake, " Or Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka or Mori-Senpei the  "Strong and Silent" Type?", he pointed to the tall guy sitting next to the one eating cake. I blushed lighty when our eyes met. " Maybe Haruhi Fujioka The "Natural" Type", he pointed to the girl standing next to me. "Or could it possibly be me  Tamaki Suoh -The "Prince Charming" Type" he said putting a finger under my chin lifting my head up to look at him. I blush and shake my head moving away from him.

        "Do you know her boss?", I saw one of the twins ask.  

        "Yes I do! This princess is in my class, she's a new student", he said loudly.

        "Her names Asami Minamoto. She's a 2nd year. Her father own many theme parks around the world. She's shy and tends to keep to herself.", I head Kyoya say looking down at his black book then closing it and looking up at me giving me a smile. I new it was fake but decided not to comment on it. 

        "Asa-chan you wanna have some cake with me and Takashi", I saw Honey- senpei looking up at me smiling. I nodded and followed him to his table. He sat me next to Mori- senpei and I blushed lighty. He then placed a piece of cake in front of me. I smiled and took a fork slicing it through the cake. I brought the fork to my mouth and ate the cake. I smiled and looked down at the cake. It was delicious! I ate the rest of the cake pretty fast and chewed happily. I looked up and saw the Host club  starring at me. I felt my face redden and I looked down.

       "Oh your-" "- so cute", One twin said and the other one finished. 

 "Here you have a piece of cake on you face", I heard Mori say I looked as he brought a napkin to my face wiping it softly. He gave me a small smile and I felt my blush deepen. 

        "uh thank you", I whisperd. I heard yelling. I turn in my seat and see Tamaki yeling at the twins to let go of Haruhi. 'I wonder if I should ask about why Haruhi is dressed as a boy? I guess it's worth a shot.', I think to myself. 

        "Hey Mori-senpei?", He 'hn'd' is respose, " Why is Haruhi dressed as a boy when she's clearly a girl?", He looked at me shocked, as does the rest of the host club. Everyone pales except for Haruhi.

        "What?! Haruhi is a boy, see?! So manly", Tamaki says pointing at Haruhi.

        "No, she's clearly a girl. Just look at her eyes there so pretty", I say quietly. The twins turn to look at me with what lookes like a very scary smile. Feeling as something bad was about to happen I get up to leave the host club. Before i could even reach the door I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and shoulders. I look up and see its the twins. The lead me to a sofa and sit me down. The whole Host club were standing in front of me looking down at me.

        "You see Asami, Haruhi has a debt she has to pay. And the only way to do that is to dress her up as a male student so she can host. We cant have you spreading her secret, now can we?", Kyoya says writing in his black book.

        "I promise I wont say anything! I swear!", I say my voice shaking

        "We dont know that for sure. Hmm what  do you should we do with her, Tamaki?", he asks. I look over at Tamaki as he paces. Suddenly he's in front of me pointing a finger at me.

        "You can be the host club's new maid!", he yells. I stare at all of them wide eyed. I gulp 'What did I get myself into?",  I think to myself.

Ok so heres the first chapter I hope you like it! this is also on my Quotev account! so dont think im stealing it cx I only own my plot and my characters!