Nick and Cold

God,  finally meeting Nick. I feel sweat running through my body. We haven't seen each other since we were kids, so I am happy to finally see him.

I knocked on the door, moments later I heard someone approaching and opening the door. There he stood in his pyjama with his wet long black hair and his green eyes that pierced my soul like knives. He was kinda handsome,  eyes that eat your soul, perfect white skin. How do some people have such flawless skin? Although he was small it didn't take his beauty away. Well, in my family no one was really tall beside my mother.

"Hey there, happy to finally see you again Alex," he reached to take my luggage. I accepted happily and gave him one of the two I had with me. 

"Hey," I said timidly. I was never comfortable in front of people that I didn't know or hadn't seen in a long time. After this awkward moment, he let me enter the apartment. He had a huge smile on his face before turning around.

He showed me around, moving his hands like he was presenting to me the biggest house ever. He seemed very proud of it. He showed me his tiny kitchen with the living room next to it, with a couch and a flat-screen TV, everything in shades of grey and black. I appreciate the neutral colours although I prefer bright green. The bathroom was the only colourful place, with light green walls and frogs decorating them. Well, my favourite room, I will stay here. I slightly smiled. Then he showed me his room. It was super clean and organized. What a surprise.  I could see and smell a light vanilla smell around his room. I saw as incense was being burned over a skull holder.

"Are you sure that you're a guy?" I asked with a teasing smile as my eyes scan the room. "Your house is spotless."

"I am pretty sure, but I can look again. Just to make sure it's still down there." We both laughed loudly, he has a naughty humour, I love it. After we calmed down, he showed me my room. He really did know how to lighten the atmosphere.

"This is the biggest room. I wanted you to have it because you're a girl. I moved last week to the other room. You girls always need more space," he said smiling, I couldn't take my eyes off of his, they were full of kindness.

"Teasing me, aren't you Nick?" I suppressed a smile.

"Just a tiny bit cousin." He went to the kitchen to cook us something, how sweet. I closed the door and looked around.

There wasn't much to see. The walls were plain white with two black stripes going around the room. A wardrobe, big enough for my clothes. The bed was small and made of wood. I get now why he chose the other room much smaller but has a more warm feeling. I saw as he went back to his room only saying rest a bit. I closed the door and moved towards the door. He made my bed, how thoughtful of him. The rest of my stuff that we sent before was next to the wardrobe perfectly piled. I lay down on the bed, to rest for a bit. It was perfect, not too hard nor too fluffy.

Sometime after being on my bed, I got up and opened the door. Popping my head out I saw  Nick cooking. I couldn't see what exactly he was making, but from the delicious smell, I knew it was muffins.

"Oh, muffins, my favourite dessert," I was already dreaming of it being in my mouth. I would devour that little baby cake.

"You can come out of your room, you know," he said while laughing out loud because it was just my head popping out of the room.

I felt the blood rush to my face as I looked down to bring my hair forward to hide it. I get easily red when embarrassed. I didn't even notice that he was next to me. He put his hand on my chin and lifted it. He let go of my chin laughing at my red face. I saw that when he laughed he puts his hand in front of his mouth.