Bruised

Minseok was terrified but he couldn't escape, he tried to push away Jimin but in vain, jimin didn't budge.

Jimin's body had stiffened and his muscles had some strange power rushing through them which Jimin was totally unaware of, he had really lost his mind.
The veins on his forehead and hands had turned purple and his mouth was dripping with blood.

"ITS A FUCKIN BEAST HELP ME!!" cried Minseok, "I AM GOING TO DIE HELP ME PLEASE GOD I HAVENT EVEN MARRIED YET HELP MEEEE!!!"

Just when Jimin was about to rip off Minseok's shirt and eat him up alive- this was what Minseok thought, the school bell rang with a loud sound. Jimin held his ears and groaned in pain, and soon collapsed to the ground.

Minseok was relieved yet terrified of the beast he had just encountered. His legs were paralysed, he wasn't able to move anymore.

Jimin's body shrank to its normal size and his purple veins then subsided, blending into his skins pale colour.

Minseok couldn't move  and Jimin was lying there lifeless, this was the same person who was howling like a beast a few seconds ago.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Minseok cried out loudly and almost immediately heard footsteps approaching.

Two high school students accompanied by a teacher rushed into the bathroom and closely observed the situation.

"MINSEOK! Go to the principal's office right now!!" The male teacher shouted signalling him but to his surprise Minseok didn't move, "can't you hear me??! I SAID GO! RIGHT NOW! I see what you've done, violence is never the solution!!"

Minseok immediately replied after hearing this, his voice hinting fear, "S-Sir No!? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!! Please trust me" he somehow managed to stand on his feet taking support of one of the student, "I know you aren't going to believe me but I want you to know the truth, please just once, listen to what I have to say"

The teacher looked at his sincere eyes and couldn't help but agree, "Go on, But make it fast"

"J-Jimin, the one who is lying here on the floor"

"We know he is Jimin, you don't have to remind us"

"He is the one who attacked me! He pounced on me like a beast and hi-his hands and body they started building up and his teeth were painted in blood! look here the blood is on my shirt too" Minseok started searching all over him for the blood stains, but there were none.

His eyebrows knitted in confusion for he was sure there was blood dripping out of Jimin's mouth. Glancing at Jimin he realised that there was no blood around his mouth.

The Male teacher stood there with his hands on his waist looking at Minseok in disbelief, wondering how a person could lie so well without any hint of shame.

Looking at the teacher and the students expressionless faces Minseok felt ashamed of himself, he lowered his gaze and said "I am telling you the truth, please believe me"

It was obvious that no one was going to believe him.

Minseok, disheartened, left with his hand hanging around the shoulder of one of the student.

Once he left, the teacher and the other student carried Jimin to the infirmary.

____

"Tell me, what's going on?" the Principal, Mr. Shin Joon was known for his harsh ways when dealing with situations, "this isn't the first time Minseok is here, isn't it?"

Minseok had cold sweat all over his forehead while his mind kept replaying the occurrence which took place a few minutes ago.

"Minseok!?" Mr. Shin's voice was cold and stern.

"Y-Yes Sir"

"Do you even hear me?! This time you've taken things too far and I won't hesitate to call your parents!" Mr. Shin's eyes showed anger, he stared at Minseok and continued "have you seen Jimin's condition? He has been lying unconscious for an hour now.... how bad did you beat him up? He has bruises all over his body and even his shirt is covered in blood"

Minseok didn't dare to lift his head nor did he try to defend himself for he knew that even if he told them the truth, no one would believe him.

"Answer Me!!" Mr. Shin banged the table and stood up from his seat, "Don't you have anything to say regarding this matter?"

Minseok shuddered before he opened his mouth, "I-I'm sorry for my behaviour Sir" his words carried no emotion, "but I will not agree to something which I never did"

"What do you mean?"

Minseok just then remembered what Jimin had told him about the blood and bruises. His mother.

"Those scars and bruises all over his body" Minseok finally
lifted his head, "the blood on his shirt, It's not my doing"

There was silence for a few seconds before Mr. Shin broke into a cold laughter, "Are you looking for trouble? Because let me tell you one thing... you don't have to lie, I'm very well versed with all of this, and students like you have no worth in front of me!! I'm not someone who can be played around with"

"Sir I know you won't believe me" Minseok wasn't ready to give up, "but I won't admit it even if you kill me! Because I never touched him!!"

Looking at the determination in Minseok's eyes Mr. Shin could right away tell that this student wasn't lying.

Maintaining the same demeanour Mr. Shin spoke,
"We will wait until Jimin wakes up, you can leave"

____

A faint smile appeared on Minseok's thin lips,
You did well Minseok! Way to go, that confidence was commendable!!
He sure liked praising himself.

For something he hadn't done, he didn't want to receive punishment, hence he was glad he could escape from it temporarily.

Now everything depended on Jimin.

Minseok walked towards the infirmary burying all his fear at the bottom of his stomach.
He took one deep breath and entered the room.

Jimin was lying on the bed looking lifeless as though all his blood has been sucked away.

"Nurse?" Minseok called out but he received no answer.

Maybe she isn't here. But, what about Jimin?

With reluctant steps Minseok walked towards the bed, he stopped abruptly.

I should just leave. After all I hate him! Don't I?

But his body unwillingly moved forward.