God and his creation

Our universe and everything that exists today was created by God. 
But our world isn't the only one which exists, there are things and beings which cannot be explained, beyond humans imagination, which some people believe exist and some choose to ignore.

God is our Creator and the most powerful being who has control over Humans and every other thing in existence in every way. His power is unmatchable and unexplainable. Many beings worship and fear him while some choose not to believe and blame it on science.

God created angels before the creation of Earth and anything else. God created angels with fire and light where each one of them was individually created by God.
They have greater power and ability than humans and exist in heaven also known as the spirit realm, they are also referred to as spirits. They are the followers or worshippers of God. They have powers unlike Humans and magnificent wings which carry them wherever they want.

When Humans were created with sand, it created an imbalance in the spirit realm. There were discussions and debates among a few of them while the others did nothing but follow God's commands.
However, some angels rebelled against God and refused to worship God. They sinned against God and became the enemies of God and Humanity. God did not spare them who sinned and cast them into hell and darkness until judgment. They are known as the fallen angels, demons or devils.

Satan or as some call him Lucifer who was devoted to God and his creation refused to bow before humans. He then became the ruler of hell and demons. He is said to be made of fire. He was the first one to be cast out of Heaven with the a few other angels. Satan seduces Humans into sin and is also known as the adversary of humanity.

God couldn't let Lucifer free any more and put humanity in danger. Hence he had no other choice but to lock away Satan, into the depths of hell. It is said that he grows stronger each day with his increasing vengeance and once he is freed from hell, he won't stop until he destroys God's favourite creation.

[This was a brief explanation to God, angels, and demons to help you understand the story better. The story begins in the next chapter. Enjoy reading]